Author Topic: Asal ngomong .....................  (Read 702529 times)

February 20, 2020, 01:21:32 PM
Reply #22120
  • FK - Hero
  • ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
I am so confused what her reason for believing in Jesus? Can she be considered that She believe in Jesus? Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life. No one come to the Father except through Him. Not believing ya no save lah. I have been strugling with my family who haven't believe in the Lord yet. I was only suggesting her to invite her siblings to the event, use it to have your siblings save. Why would she came in front when called for saving other people but no effort in saving her own family ??

Well, overall I am so lucky that I am just a student. Wish to  be only student 4ever. But ofc more intimate with God, closer with God. But don't want any responsibility
SOS.... need help from God.
February 22, 2020, 03:33:46 PM
Reply #22121
  • FK - Hero
If you don't know, don't kepo deh. It's my right to be angry, to post anything in my W.A. status (I mean only my spiritual leaders could read it not one else). It's my right to..... before I am taught to let go of my right tomorrow
March 01, 2020, 12:42:04 PM
Reply #22122
  • FK - Hero
One thing I really dislike from my church. Main kelompok2 an klo mau ngomong. Tadi apa2an sih mentang2 he is not my leader, cuma bilang dpt X tadi. Pakai acara bilang 'there is your leader'. Gah..... it's not something I need to tell my leader. I just want to tell people. Ngapain sih pakai acara tuh leader mu. Kau bukan domba ku.

Leader (28) ku sekarang pun sama, aku ngomongin kasian Cici yg lagi di leader ku sebelumnya (24). Krn leader 24 pernah ngeluarin aku. Cuma bilang Cici di leader 24, apa dikeluarin juga ya kan dia mirip aku 24. Pakai acara  bilang urusan rumah tangga org lain. Kok nyebelin banget sih. What the hell.

Leader 26 juga apa2 klo mau ngomong pakai acara bilang tell it to leader 28. Ngeselin amat sih

Kok nge gang kali ya....

[X]
Shalom! Selamat datang di Komunitas Kristen Online!

Nampaknya anda belum login. Klik disini untuk login

Belum menjadi member? Klik disini untuk DAFTAR GRATIS (cuma 1 menit)