Author Topic: Derek Prince Ministry  (Read 40182 times)

November 14, 2018, 06:36:07 AM
Reply #1350
  • FK - Hero
  • 1 kor 9 : 16
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

November 14, Four Requirements

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/283035a2-9cdb-451a-b173-14f4d76437b6/audio.mp3

Let us draw near to the Most Holy Place.

According to Hebrews 10:22, one must fulfill four requirements in order to approach the mercy seat and the throne in the Most Holy Place. First, one must have a “sincere heart”; second, one must have a “full assurance of faith”; third, one’s heart must be “sprinkled to cleanse [him] from a guilty conscience”; and, fourth, one’s body must be “washed with pure water” (NIV). Let’s look very briefly at each of these.

A sincere heart: We approach God with our hearts, not with our heads. God is not the answer to an intellectual riddle, but He will meet a sincere, longing heart. We must come without pretense, exposing ourselves to God just as we are without hiding anything.

Full assurance of faith: Hebrews 11:6 says, “But without faith it is impossible to please Him [God], for he who comes to God must believe.” We must come with absolute faith in God’s faithfulness—not faith in our own abilities or righteousness.

Our hearts sprinkled from a guilty conscience: A guilty conscience results from committing wrong, sinful deeds. But through the sprinkling of the blood of Jesus, we have assurance that our evil deeds have been forgiven and that our hearts are pure from sin.

Our bodies washed with pure water: First John 5:6 says that Jesus came by water and by blood. In Hebrews 10:22, we see both these elements: the blood that sprinkles from an evil conscience and the water that washes our bodies. I believe that the water represents Christian baptism. In the New Testament, Christian baptism means sharing in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. So, the “new and living way” mentioned in Hebrews 10:20 is Jesus. We are to identify with all that He endured when He died for our sins and rose again.

Thank You, Lord, that I can draw near to You by the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that I come with a sincere heart, full assurance of faith, a heart sprinkled from a guilty conscience, and my body washed with pure water. I shall draw near to the Most Holy Place. Amen.

November 15, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
Reply #1351
  • FK - Hero
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

November 15, Identifying with Jesus

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/5d5a6d99-e6ca-41f5-bc94-88724b802b6f/audio.mp3

Paul wrote to the church at Ephesus (and to us, as well),

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions….And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.     (Ephesians 2:4–6 NIV)

Notice these three stages of identification with Jesus. First, we are made alive; second, we are raised up, or resurrected; and, third, we are seated with Him. Jesus is seated on the throne. So, what does it mean for us to be seated with Him? It means to be enthroned, to share the throne with Him.

Once we understand our identification with Jesus, we are invited to follow Him all the way. He is the “new and living way” (Hebrews 10:20). We can be made alive with Him, we can be resurrected with Him. But we need not stop there. We can be enthroned with Him.

Using the pattern of the tabernacle, I believe that the first curtain represents our sharing in the resurrection of Jesus. The second curtain that leads to the Most Holy Place represents what we enter through sharing in the ascension of Jesus. Jesus was not merely resurrected, but, subsequently, He also was raised up to heaven, to the throne. And that is where God wants us. God does not want us to stop short in this new and living way until we have reached the Most Holy Place, where we are sharing the throne with Jesus—seated with Him in heavenly places. That is our destination.

Let’s make it our resolution not to stop short of the place where God wants us to come.

Thank You, Lord, that I can draw near to You by the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that I will not stop short of the place where God wants me to come. I shall draw near to the Most Holy Place. Amen.

November 16, 2018, 06:13:24 AM
Reply #1352
  • FK - Hero

November 16, Seven Times

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/f12eceb2-12b4-43c9-a44b-6492a356dc2e/audio.mp3

The Old Testament previews how Jesus was to pay the price and make the final sacrifice. This preview is found in the ordinance of the Day of Atonement, described in detail in Leviticus 16. The high priest was to go just once each year into the Most Holy Place, the Holy of Holies. He had to take two things: a censer filled with incense, which made an aromatic cloud that covered him and the mercy seat, and the blood of the sacrifice, offered on his own behalf.

Going thusly into the Most Holy Place, he had to sprinkle the blood seven times between the second veil, where he entered, and the front (or east) side of the mercy seat itself. So, there was an initial sprinkling of the blood seven times. I believe that this was an exact prophetic preview of how Jesus was to sprinkle His own blood on the way to the cross, as well as on the cross itself. The number seven indicates the work of the Holy Spirit—it is the number of completeness, or perfection, indicating a perfect work. The prophetic sprinkling was exactly fulfilled in the way that Jesus shed His blood: He shed His blood precisely seven times before the sacrifice was complete.

In that sevenfold shedding, Jesus’ body was emptied of blood. He literally poured out His soul to death in these steps: (1) His sweat became blood (see, for example, Luke 22:44), (2) they struck Him in the face with fists and rods (see, for example, Luke 22:63–64), (3) they flogged Him with a Roman scourge (see, for example, Luke 18:33), (4) His beard was pulled out (see Isaiah 50:6), (5) thorns were pressed into His scalp (see, for example, Matthew 27:29), (6) His hands and feet were pierced with nails (see, for example, John 20:25), and (7) His side was pierced with a spear (see John 19:34).

Thank You, Lord, that I can draw near to You by the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that by sprinkling His blood seven times, Jesus made the sacrifice complete. I shall draw near to the Most Holy Place. Amen.

November 17, 2018, 05:20:43 AM
Reply #1353
  • FK - Hero

November 17, Life in the Blood

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/cb69701f-09f2-4f26-bcee-18ffbe52adb1/audio.mp3

In the Old Testament, the book of Leviticus contains the ordinances for Israel’s Aaronic priesthood. The Lord said, “For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul” (Leviticus 17:11).

That is a tremendous prophetic statement that was fulfilled fourteen centuries later in Jesus. The word that is translated life is the Hebrew word for soul (nephesh). It is not just the life of a human being that is in the blood, but it is also the soul. We all know that when the blood ceases to circulate, the life has gone. In a certain sense, life depends on the blood.

In the previous chapter of Leviticus, in the ordinances for the Day of Atonement, Moses told his brother, Aaron, the high priest, that he could go only once every year into the Most Holy Place, into the immediate presence of God. He had to enter holding in one hand a censer full of burning coals with incense on them to send up a cloud of fragrant smoke; in the other hand he had to hold the blood of the sin offering that had been slain in front of the tabernacle. If he did not have both the censer of fragrant incense and the blood of the sacrificial animal, death would be the consequence. There was no access to the presence of God without those two things.

The censer, with its fragrant incense, is a beautiful type that symbolizes worship. We never come into the immediate presence of God without worship. But we never come without blood, either, which speaks of atonement for our sins. These pictures in the Old Testament were prophetic types—previews of what would actually be fulfilled in the New Testament.

Thank You, Lord, that I can draw near to You by the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that I come into the immediate presence of God with worship and the blood of atonement. I shall draw near to the Most Holy Place. Amen.

November 19, 2018, 06:03:08 AM
Reply #1354
  • FK - Hero

November 19, The Importance of Hope

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/9b15d78c-2265-4235-ab53-9eeaf62f8f69/audio.mp3

Let us hold fast our confession without wavering.

Most Christians have heard much preaching about faith and love, but, in many cases, they have heard comparatively little about hope. Such was my own condition many years ago when I was in desperate need of help from God. I had heard many messages on faith and some preaching on love; but what I needed in that particular situation was hope, and the Holy Spirit had to take me directly to the Scripture because I had never heard a sermon about hope. It was there that the Holy Spirit met my need. For this reason, I am particularly concerned that people understand the importance of hope. I want you to grasp what hope is, how important it is, and how you may have it.

Hope is necessary if we are to maintain both faith and love. Unless we have hope, our faith will “leak out” and our love will fail. Hope is not optional; it is essential to the fullness of the Christian life.

People often say, “Where there’s life, there’s hope.” I think there is a good deal of truth in that statement. But the opposite is also true: Where there’s hope, there’s life—and where there is no hope, there is no life. In my opinion, hopelessness is one of the saddest conditions in human experience. I can hardly think of anything sadder than being hopeless. Yet, countless people in our world today are completely hopeless. When I am sitting in an airport, taking a walk, or dining in a restaurant, and I look at the faces of other people, I find that many of them have a blank stare of hopelessness. But, thank God, we do not need to be hopeless.

Thank You, Lord, that You are faithful—You give me hope. I proclaim that where there is hope, there is life. I shall hold fast my confession without wavering. Amen.

November 20, 2018, 05:21:53 AM
Reply #1355
  • FK - Hero

November 20, Without Wavering

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/19402ca9-08e6-4d0d-9885-6b801869b48a/audio.mp3

In Hebrews 3:1, we are admonished to make the right confession. Then, in Hebrews 4:14, we are told to “hold fast our confession.” When the Bible calls Jesus our High Priest, we immediately know that it is our confession that enlists His ministry on our behalf.

In holding fast our confession, we must not change what we have said. We must make the words of our mouths agree with what the Word of God says. In Hebrews 10:23, the step that we are now considering, it says, “Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering.” Notice what has been added: “without wavering.”

If we look through these passages of Hebrews in the order in which they appear, we find that, in respect to our confession, there are three successive stages. First, we make the confession; second, having made it, we hold it fast without changing it; and, third, we hold it fast without wavering.

Why was “without wavering” put in? To me, on the basis of logic and personal experience, it implies that when we make the right confession, we are going to encounter negative forces and pressures that will come against us. Even though we have made the right confession and we are holding it fast, there may come a time when it seems like all the forces of Satan and the powers of darkness are turned loose against us. The temptation is to let go of our confession. But the writer said, “Don’t let go! Hold fast—without wavering.” The darker the situation and the greater the problem, the more important it is to hold fast without wavering.

God is faithful. He is committed to His Word. Jesus is our High Priest. If we will only hold fast our confession without wavering, He will do His job as our High Priest.

Thank You, Lord, that You are faithful—You give me hope. I proclaim that I make my confession, do not change it, and hold it fast without wavering. I shall hold fast my confession without wavering. Amen.

November 21, 2018, 05:58:16 AM
Reply #1356
  • FK - Hero

November 21, A Realm That Does Not Change

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/cda6aa3e-056b-4176-aded-7bca958e9095/audio.mp3

There is a disconnect between faith and sight. The natural man walks by sight, trusting his senses and believing only what they tell him. But in the Christian life, the spiritual life, we should not trust our senses. Second Corinthians 5:7 tells us, “For we walk by faith, not by sight.” We walk not by our senses, but by faith. Faith relates us to an unseen, eternal realm that never changes. The world of the senses is always changing—it is temporary, unstable, impermanent, and unreliable. Through faith, we relate to a different world—a world of eternal realities and eternal truths. As we relate to that world by faith, we hold fast our confession without wavering.

How we respond to the pressures God permits in our lives determines whether we trust our senses or our faith. If we change our confession because of the darkness, then we are going by our senses, for in faith there is no darkness. Faith does not rely on the senses; it sees with an inner spiritual eye into a realm that does not change and it trusts a High Priest who is unchangeable. Here is what James said about this issue:

But when he [the believer] asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does. (James 1:6–8 NIV)

This passage describes the man who wavers. He started out ready to ask—believing, not doubting—but he did not hold fast without wavering. As a result, he is tossed to and fro, thrown about by the winds and waves. The remedy is to hold fast our confession without wavering.

Thank You, Lord, that You are faithful—You give me hope. I proclaim that I walk not by my senses, but by faith. I shall hold fast my confession without wavering. Amen.

November 22, 2018, 06:36:53 AM
Reply #1357
  • FK - Hero

November 22, Being Fully Persuaded

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/39140684-fa7b-4595-8e64-5703ebea9ff2/audio.mp3

In connection with this principle of making the right confession and holding it fast without wavering, I want to look at the example of Abraham, as Paul portrayed him. Abraham is one of the best examples of someone who held fast without wavering. As Paul wrote,

Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead—since he was about a hundred years old—and that Sarah’s womb was also dead. (Romans 4:19 NIV)

Real faith faces facts. Any attitude that is not willing to look at the facts is not real faith. Abraham did not try to deceive himself; he did not imagine something differently from how it was. With his senses, he saw that his body was as good as dead, as was the womb of his wife, Sarah. But he did not trust solely in his senses. Paul continued,

Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. This is why “it was credited to him as righteousness.”   (Romans 4:20–22 NIV)

Abraham is called “the father of all those who believe” (Romans 4:11), and we are exhorted to follow in the steps of Abraham’s faith. (See verse 12.) We are required to walk that same path of faith. We are required to lay hold of the promise of God, to make our confession, to hold fast our confession without wavering, to refuse to be deterred by what our senses reveal, and to look beyond the seen things, peering into the unseen realm to see, by faith, our faithful High Priest, there at God’s right hand.

Thank You, Lord, that You are faithful—You give me hope. I proclaim that I face the facts without wavering in unbelief. I shall hold fast my confession without wavering. Amen.

November 23, 2018, 05:33:51 AM
Reply #1358
  • FK - Hero

November 23, The Battle for the Promise

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/baceb3a2-2a63-465f-92e8-93e67dd09a02/audio.mp3

Whenever I have conducted a healing service, I have usually required the people to make the above confession, because it would qualify them for healing. Let me explain. If you have a problem in your kidneys, then you would confess, “Jesus Himself [remember, the emphasis is on Him] took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses; with His wounds, I am healed.” Afterward, if you still have the problem in your kidneys, what do you do? Hold fast your confession. Do you still have the problem in your kidneys? Hold fast your confession without wavering. This is a battle. Believe me, I know from experience that pressing your way into healing can be a tremendous battle.

The writer of Hebrews said to the Hebrew Christians, “You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin” (Hebrews 12:4). We are used to the idea that we have to strive against sin, but we sometimes forget that we have to strive against sickness, too. We must fight. We are soldiers. We do not lie down and let the devil walk over us, for easy surrender does not give glory to God.

In regard to holding fast our confession without wavering, let us not focus exclusively on physical healing, even though the need for it is something that touches almost all people. What about financial needs? For me—and this is not just a ritual—holding fast my confession is my way to release the treasures that God has in His storehouse for my ministry. God spoke to me and told me that He had made full provision for everything He would ask us to do. But to obtain the full provision, we had to believe and confess. And I make it personal. This confession is taken from 2 Corinthians 9:8: “God is able to make all grace abound toward [us], that [we], always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.” Glory to God!

Thank You, Lord, that You are faithful—You give me hope. I proclaim that I fight for healing and provision—believing and confessing. I shall hold fast my confession without wavering. Amen.

November 24, 2018, 06:07:41 AM
Reply #1359
  • FK - Hero

November 24, Unfailing Faith

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/7a4a10ed-967f-4aca-bf7f-376a41b241dd/audio.mp3

We must emphasize the vital importance of faith. I say to you what Jesus said to Peter: “I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail” (Luke 22:32). Faith is the basic requirement for belonging to God and being a child of Abraham, who is “the father of circumcision to those who not only are of the circumcision, but who also walk in the steps of the faith which our father Abraham had while still uncircumcised” (Romans 4:12). Abraham is more than just a figure—he is a pattern. He went ahead, laid out the pathway, and took certain steps. To be truly his descendants, we must walk in that pathway and follow in his steps. Let’s look at the five steps of the faith of Abraham: (1) he accepted God’s promise by faith alone, without evidence; (2) he recognized that he was incapable of producing the results on his own; (3) he focused on the promise without wavering, and this faith was reckoned to him as righteousness; (4) as a result, Sarah and he both received supernatural life in their bodies; and (5) thus, the promise was fulfilled, and God was glorified.

Those are the steps of the faith of our father Abraham—the pathway of faith that is set before every one of us. It is not some external ordinance but a lifetime walk of faith, following in the footsteps of Abraham. We must do as Abraham did. We have to accept God’s promise just the way it is. We have to reckon that we are incapable of producing what God has promised in our lives. We have to focus on the promise and not on our own ability—or inability. And then, we will receive the supernatural grace and power of God released in our lives through our faith. In this way, the promise of God will be fulfilled in our lives.

Thank You, Lord, that You are faithful—You give me hope. I proclaim that I walk in faith, fulfilling the basic requirement of belonging to God and being a child of Abraham. I shall hold fast my confession without wavering. Amen.

[X]
Shalom! Selamat datang di Komunitas Kristen Online!

Nampaknya anda belum login. Klik disini untuk login

Belum menjadi member? Klik disini untuk DAFTAR GRATIS (cuma 1 menit)