Author Topic: Derek Prince Ministry  (Read 43556 times)

January 24, 2019, 05:40:10 AM
Reply #1420
  • FK - Hero
  • 1 kor 9 : 16
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

January 24, Fulfilling the Conditions

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/798aface-f2d9-4763-a4b9-3fe75d159b95/audio.mp3

The blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, continually cleanses me from all sin.

Let’s look more closely at the statement about the blood that is found in 1 John 1:7: “But if we walk in the light as He [Jesus] is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.”

We have already seen how these three elements are interrelated and bound together in the Word of God: walking in the light, fellowship with one another, and the cleansing of the blood. Scores of people claim the cleansing and protection of the blood but do not meet the conditions that entitle them to receive it. Cleansing by the blood of Jesus Christ is a consequence that follows from something that is preceded by an “if”—it is a conditional statement, contingent upon our fulfilling a premise—if we walk in the light as He is in the light. Then, two results follow—not one, but two. The cleansing of the blood is the second result; the first result is that we have fellowship with one another.

Logically, if we are not in fellowship with one another, it is proof that we are not walking in the light. If we are not walking in the light, it logically follows that we cannot claim the cleansing of the blood of Jesus. So, we come to this conclusion: if we are out of fellowship, we are out of the light. If we are out of the light, the blood no longer cleanses us. The blood of Jesus cleanses only in the light. This is one of the most important principles we can understand.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim my wholehearted intention to walk in the light, as Jesus is in the light, and to enter fully into fellowship and cleansing from sin. The blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, continually cleanses me from all sin. Amen.

January 25, 2019, 05:26:23 AM
Reply #1421
  • FK - Hero
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

January 25, Bringing Sin to the Light

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/ab1ebfe7-10f4-4780-ad6a-1baff7af0cb8/audio.mp3

Fellowship is the place of light. This is why fellowship is a place of testing. The closer the fellowship, the brighter the light, until you come to the place where there are no hidden corners. There are no shadows; nothing is swept under the rug, nothing is covered up. It can be a frightening place for the natural man. But it is the only place where the blood of Jesus fully fulfills its function of cleansing. If you desire cleansing, it comes in the light. If you are in any way wrong before God, or wrong with your neighbor, you are not fully in the light. And the blood will never be applied except in the light.

What do you have to do? Come to the light. What is “coming to the light”? Confessing your sins, acknowledging them openly before God. Now, that is the hardest thing for natural man to do. The light seems so bright. You may think, Oh, I couldn’t bring that terrible thing, that awful memory, that guilty secret; I couldn’t expose it to the light. The natural man shrinks from it. But the truth is that when it gets to the light, it disappears because, then, the blood cleanses it. But if you do not bring it to the light, you keep it. This is a tremendous principle. The blood operates only in the light.

Supposing that we have met the condition of walking in the light. If this is the case, then we are in fellowship with our fellow believers, and we have the right to make this our testimony.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim now that I bring to the light any awful memories or hidden sins (state them here), and I expose them to the light of Jesus and the cleansing of His blood. The blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, continually cleanses me from all sin. Amen.

January 26, 2019, 05:42:07 AM
Reply #1422
  • FK - Hero

January 26, Obedience and Truth

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/3b234380-6a6a-4ad0-a8ff-6b41d59c9c5f/audio.mp3

Fellowship is the first test of whether we are walking in the light. If we are not enjoying fellowship with our fellow believers and with the Lord, then we are not in the light, and if we are not in the light, the blood of Jesus does not cleanse us.

The next question, then, concerns how we walk in the light. The first condition is that we must walk in obedience to the Word of God. Psalm 119:105 says, “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” The second requirement is summed up by Paul in Ephesians 4:15, where he wrote, “Speaking the truth in love, may [we] grow up in all things into Him who is the head; Christ.”

In this passage, “walking in the light” is defined as relating to our fellow believers in truth and in love. We must be willing to act in truth in our relationships with one another, but we have to do so in love.

Thus, walking in the light consists of two things put together: walking in obedience to the Word of God and walking in truth and love with our fellow believers. When we meet those conditions, then we can say with full assurance that the blood of Jesus is cleansing us from all sin.

Today we are very conscious of the physical pollution of the atmosphere around us, but the spiritual atmosphere is also polluted by sin, corruption, and ungodliness. In order to be kept clean, we need the continual cleansing of the blood of Jesus.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that I am cleansed by His blood, because I have set my face to walk in obedience to His Word and in right relationship with others. The blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, continually cleanses me from all sin. Amen.

January 27, 2019, 04:56:54 AM
Reply #1423
  • FK - Hero

January 27, The Blood “Speaks”

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/e68684d2-84c1-4757-baff-3fe3b98f5fc7/audio.mp3

There is another precious provision made for us by the blood of Jesus, one of which many Christians are not aware. Hebrews 12:22, 24 reads, “You [all true believers] have come to Mount Zion…to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.”

In the heavenly Mount Zion, the blood of Jesus was sprinkled on our behalf in the Holy of Holies before the very presence of God. Christ entered this place as our forerunner, having obtained our eternal redemption through His sacrifice, and He sprinkled the evidence of that redemption in the very presence of Almighty God the Father.

We should notice an important contrast here. Early in history, Cain, the first son of Adam and Eve, murdered his brother, Abel. Cain then tried to deny responsibility, but the Lord challenged him and said, “There is no way you can conceal your guilt, because the blood of your brother that you shed on the earth is crying out to Me for vengeance.” (See Genesis 4:1–15.) In contrast, the blood of Jesus sprinkled in heaven cries out not for vengeance but for mercy. The blood is a continual plea in the very presence of God for His mercy.

Once we have testified personally to the power of the blood of Jesus, we do not have to repeat those words every few minutes, because the blood of Jesus is speaking all the time on our behalf in the very presence of God. Every time we are troubled, tempted, fearful, or anxious, we should remind ourselves, The blood of Jesus is speaking in God’s presence on my behalf at this very moment.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that His blood is speaking for mercy in God’s presence on my behalf right now. The blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, continually cleanses me from all sin. Amen.

January 28, 2019, 06:07:42 AM
Reply #1424
  • FK - Hero

January 28, Smooth Stones

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/ddcb7452-7069-484e-b8db-6123b014413f/audio.mp3

The fact that a person has repented of his sins and claimed salvation in Christ does not mean that his whole character has been instantly transformed. Certainly, a vitally important process of change has been set in motion, but it may take many years for that change to be worked out in every area of his character.

When David needed smooth stones to fit in his sling so that he could slay Goliath, he went down to the valley—the lowly place of humility. There in the brook he found the kind of stones he needed. What had made them smooth? Two pressures: first, the water flowing over them; second, their continual jostling against one another.

This is a picture of how Christian character is formed. First, there is the continual washing of water by the Word (see Ephesians 5:26). Second, as we “jostle” one another in personal relationships, our rough edges are gradually worn down until they become smooth. We are “living stones” who need continual smoothing. (See 1 Peter 2:5.)

Let me add a side comment that when Jesus needs “living stones” for His sling, He, too, goes to the valley—the place of humility. There, He chooses stones that have been made smooth by the action of God’s Word and by the pressures of regular fellowship with other believers. It is a mark of spiritual maturity to sincerely love our fellow Christians, not simply for what they are in themselves, but for what they mean to Jesus, who shed His lifeblood for each of them.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that I submit humbly to the washing of the Word and commit myself to love my fellow Christians with sincerity. The blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, continually cleanses me from all sin. Amen.

January 29, 2019, 05:31:43 AM
Reply #1425
  • FK - Hero

January 29, A Hunger and Thirst for Righteousness

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/f1b1d989-8d9a-45fb-a7fe-2c4217bec188/audio.mp3

Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I’d never sinned.

The word justification is a rather tiresome theological term whose true meaning is often obscured. We will first look at the word, then I will try to explain its meaning. The central theme of Romans is righteousness. Many centuries before, Job had asked the question, “How then can man be righteous before God?” (Job 25:4). The book of Romans presents God’s answer. If we are interested in righteousness, we will be interested in Romans. Jesus said, “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled” (Matthew 5:6). We can hunger and thirst for healing or prosperity without being blessed. But when we become hungry and thirsty for righteousness, then we will be blessed.

Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.      (Romans 5:9)

Notice that we have been justified by His blood. In both the Hebrew and Greek languages, there is one word that is translated as either “just” or “righteous.” In Hebrew, the word is tsadaq, and in Greek, it is dikaioō. But no matter how it is translated, it is the same word. In English, we tend to refer to just in terms of legality and law, but righteousness in terms of character and conduct. There is no such division in the languages of the Bible. “Having been justified by His blood” means the same thing as “having been made righteous by His blood.”

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim my desire to hunger and thirst for righteousness and justification by His blood. Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I’d never sinned. Amen.

January 30, 2019, 05:36:31 AM
Reply #1426
  • FK - Hero

January 30, What Justification Means

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/db5dc9c7-ba91-4f38-ab3d-fa83fb774738/audio.mp3

Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I’d never sinned.

Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.    (Romans 5:9)

The word translated “justified” has a whole slew of related meanings.

First, it has a legal meaning. Legally speaking, it means that we are acquitted, absolved of all wrongdoing. We were on trial, but we were acquitted. That is very good news. Think of what a person being tried for murder might feel to find that he has been acquitted. Just try to imagine it. We also should feel that happy.

Second, we are not guilty.

Third, we are reckoned righteous.

Many people stop there. But I assure you that the full meaning of the word is more than that. We are also made righteous. The blood of Jesus not only causes us to be reckoned righteous, it actually makes us righteous.

Then, we are justified. This means it is “just-as-if-I’d” never sinned. We have been made righteous with the righteousness of Christ, which has no evil past and no shadow of guilt, and against which Satan cannot accuse us. We are made righteous with the righteousness of Jesus. It is by Christ’s righteousness that we are justified. There is no guilt, no problem with the past. It has all been erased.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that through His blood, I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I’d never sinned. Amen.

January 31, 2019, 05:31:14 AM
Reply #1427
  • FK - Hero

January 31, Righteous and Just

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/43bb6ae0-5bea-456e-b04e-65800b0dd4c2/audio.mp3

Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.    (Romans 5:9)

Whenever we find the word just in the Bible, we can substitute the word righteous. This is true in both Old Testament Hebrew and New Testament Greek. The translators of the King James Version alternately translated the same word as either “righteous” or “just.” They tended to use the word just in the context of legal processes and the word righteous in the context of practical living. But it is one and the same word.

The problem comes with the use of the word justified, which is often reserved for a type of legal transaction in the courts of heaven. But this practice means using only half of the signification of the word. To be justified means to be made just, or righteous. The word righteous comes right down to where we live—our homes, workplaces, or personal relationships. Just conveys a legal formality transacted in a remote courtroom. Scripture says (and this is a perfectly legitimate and correct translation) that we have been made righteous by the blood of Jesus. We cannot consider ourselves justified if we have not been made righteous. Justification is more than a legal ceremony or a change of labels. It is a change of character and life, and it is produced by the blood of Jesus. We have been made righteous with a righteousness that is not our own—the righteousness of Jesus Christ.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that by His blood, I have been made righteous with a righteousness not my own. Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I’d never sinned. Amen.

February 01, 2019, 05:37:05 AM
Reply #1428
  • FK - Hero

February 01, Justified Freely

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/6cde27c1-8b32-4c5a-b699-8eb2fdde323a/audio.mp3

Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness.          (Romans 3:24–25)

I am glad the word “freely” is included in this passage. The problem with religious people is that they are always trying to earn redemption and they never arrive. They are never satisfied and never relaxed because they think they have to do just a little bit more to be made righteous. It never will work.

We are justified only through faith in the blood of Jesus. Let’s look at Romans 4:4: “Now to him who works [the religious person], the wages are not counted as grace but as debt.”

Many people think that if they have always lived rightly and done their duty, God owes them righteousness or justification—that it is a debt they’re due. But in actual fact, God doesn’t owe anything to anybody. Notice verse 5: “But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness.”

The first thing we have to do is stop trying to make ourselves righteous. Stop trying to be a little better. Call a halt to all that. What we need to do is just believe. It is that simple. Otherwise, we will never make it.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that I have been justified freely by His grace. I believe on Him who justifies me, and my faith is counted as righteousness. Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I’d never sinned. Amen.

February 02, 2019, 06:21:54 AM
Reply #1429
  • FK - Hero

February 02, Boldness by Righteousness

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/4d14dfba-51ec-4ff8-bd63-9618a3e55e62/audio.mp3

God makes unrighteous people righteous. Scripture says it, and I believe it. Let’s look at one simple verse that affirms this truth: “For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him” (2 Corinthians 5:21).

In this verse, I like to insert names in place of the pronouns: “For God made Jesus, who knew no sin, to be sin for you and me, that we might become the righteousness of God in Jesus.” There is a complete exchange: Jesus was made sin with our sinfulness so that we might be made righteous with His righteousness. This righteousness is available through faith in His blood.

Righteousness produces certain immediate and definite observable results. Let’s look at one of those results as stated in Scripture. Actually, our ways of living, our attitudes, our relationships, and the effectiveness of our Christian lives and acts of service will depend on how far we realize that we have been made righteous. We read in Proverbs 28:1, “The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.”

Many Christians today lack boldness. They are timid and apologetic; they tend to back down when confronted with evil or with the devil. The real root cause is their failure to appreciate the fact that they are righteous in God’s sight—as righteous as Jesus Christ Himself. When we appreciate that truth, it makes us bold.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that I have been made righteous with His righteousness, and I step by faith into the boldness that this realization brings. Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I’d never sinned. Amen.

[X]
Shalom! Selamat datang di Komunitas Kristen Online!

Nampaknya anda belum login. Klik disini untuk login

Belum menjadi member? Klik disini untuk DAFTAR GRATIS (cuma 1 menit)