Author Topic: Derek Prince Ministry  (Read 40019 times)

February 13, 2019, 05:34:12 AM
Reply #1440
  • FK - Hero
  • 1 kor 9 : 16
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

February 13, My Body: The Lord’s Temple

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/9248ba37-8426-4000-8f0b-61b5cd18f991/audio.mp3

My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed,
cleansed, by the blood of Jesus.

However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says: “Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool. What house will you build for Me? says the Lord, or what is the place of My rest? Has My hand not made all these things?” (Acts 7:48–50)

God dwells in a temple made not by hands but by divine workmanship, according to divine purpose. That temple is the body of the believer, redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ. As Paul explained in 1 Corinthians 6:13, “Foods for the stomach and the stomach for foods, but God will destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.” This verse talks about food for the stomach and the stomach for food. In Proverbs, it says, “The righteous eats to the satisfying of his soul” (Proverbs 13:25). We who are righteous do not overeat. Why? Because our bodies are the Lord’s temple, and we are not to defile them by gluttony, drunkenness, immorality, or any other form of misuse. The body is for the Lord, and the Lord is for the body. When I present my body to the Lord, then I have the rights of the Lord for my body.

Let’s use this analogy: If I purchase a piece of property, I become responsible for its maintenance; but if I live in a rented property, the landlord is responsible. If we just let Jesus have a temporary right over our bodies, He does not accept responsibility for their maintenance. But if He owns them, He is responsible to maintain them. That is the relationship He desires.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I proclaim that my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit and the Lord has all rights to my body. Thus, I will not defile it with gluttony, drunkenness, immorality, or any other misuse. My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, by the blood of Jesus. Amen.

February 14, 2019, 06:29:12 AM
Reply #1441
  • FK - Hero
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

February 14, God’s Property

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/49ba7ac0-78df-4190-b99e-86e354edf411/audio.mp3

The Bible says that we are to glorify God in both our bodies and our spirits (see 1 Corinthians 6:20), for both belong to God; both have been redeemed out of the hand of the devil by the blood of Jesus. No part of me—spirit, soul, or body—is under the dominion or control of Satan.

Let me say clearly that I do not have a resurrection body but a mortal body. But that mortal body—all its fibers, cells, and tissues—is God’s property, not the devil’s. If the devil encroaches on that territory, he is a trespasser. By application of our rights in Jesus, we can put up a sign that says “No Trespassing.” Legally, our bodies do not belong to the devil but to Jesus, who has a special purpose for them. They are to be places of personal residence of the third Person of the Godhead, the Holy Spirit. Our bodies are sacred because they are the appointed dwelling places of the Holy Spirit.

Scripture says clearly many times that God does not dwell in temples made with hands. (See, for example, Acts 7:48.) Neither does He dwell in church buildings, chapels, synagogues, or other physical houses of worship. He dwells in His people.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I proclaim that my body is God’s property, not the devil’s. Legally, my body does not belong to the devil, but to Jesus—and He has a special purpose for my body. My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, by the blood of Jesus. Amen.

February 15, 2019, 06:39:43 AM
Reply #1442
  • FK - Hero

February 15, Listening to God’s Voice

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/58c728f4-acb1-46c9-b731-8522b68b6d7c/audio.mp3

Our destinies, for good or ill, are settled by the voice we choose to heed. Listening to the voice of the Lord and obeying what He says will bring blessings. Ignoring the voice of the Lord will bring many curses. It is impossible to obey God without first hearing His voice, for His voice tells us what He requires.

Many professing Christians are insensitive to the voice of God. We may continue our religious activities and duties, but they are habitual and formal—just patterns we have cultivated that lack a constant awareness of God’s voice. Through all dispensations, God asks His people to listen to His voice.

In Jeremiah 7, God explained what He really required of Israel when He redeemed them from Egypt. The first thing He had in mind was not keeping the Law for the offering of sacrifices but listening to His voice. It was His voice that would lead them to keep the Law and offer the necessary sacrifices. Merely observing the externals of the Law was of no avail if they were not doing so as a result of hearing the voice of the Lord. The key requirement of God is that we listen to His voice.

For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. But this is what I commanded them, saying, “Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people.” (Jeremiah 7:22–23)

The simple requirement is, “Obey My voice, and I will be your God.” That sums it up as simply as possible.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I proclaim that I listen to the voice of the Lord and obey what He says. I proclaim His truth for me: “Obey My voice, and I will be your God.” My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, by the blood of Jesus. Amen.

February 16, 2019, 05:43:45 AM
Reply #1443
  • FK - Hero

February 16, His Holy Spirit within Us

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/f120bdc0-ce89-4231-9db8-ba215319e6b9/audio.mp3

For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.   (Romans 8:13)

Paul said to “spiritual Christians” that if we live according to the flesh, we will die, for we are nurturing that which is corrupt. All you get is corruption when you live according to the flesh.

There is total opposition between the flesh and the Spirit; there is no reconciliation between them. God’s plan of redemption is to put to death the old, fleshly nature and bring into being a totally new nature by His Holy Spirit within us. Although God has made total provision for this transformation, we have to work it out in our lives. We have to put to death the deeds of the body. God does not do it for us; He has given us the legal right, authority, and power, but we must exercise them.

Scripture says, “But as many as received Him [Jesus], to them He [God] gave the right [authority] to become children of God” (John 1:12). We receive authority when we are born again. But authority is useless unless exercised. The new birth is just a potential—the opportunity to develop into something wonderful if we will exercise our authority. If we never take steps to exercise authority in a scriptural way over the problems and sins that confront and beset us, we will make no progress at all.

We must move out of one way of thinking—the area of the flesh—into a totally different one. We need the help of the Holy Spirit. “For as many as are [being] led by the Spirit of God, these [and these only] are sons of God” (Romans 8:14).

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I proclaim that by faith, I am putting to death the deeds of the body and opening myself up to the totally new nature Your Holy Spirit creates within me. My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, by the blood of Jesus. Amen.

February 17, 2019, 05:10:18 AM
Reply #1444
  • FK - Hero

February 17, Washing and Regeneration

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/e7da0b6b-d346-463a-9f3b-14e0f8c9665a/audio.mp3

The process of salvation involves washing and regeneration. “He [God] saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit” (Titus 3:5 NASB).

Let’s look at these concepts briefly, starting with washing, or cleansing. Sin defiles. We are inwardly dirty, and we need to be cleansed. Only the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ can cleanse the sinner from all sin. How can we receive that cleansing? “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9 NASB). God not only forgives the past, but He also cleanses us from all the defilement of sin. In the same chapter, John said that it’s the blood of Jesus, God’s Son, that cleanses us. (See verse 7.)

The second phase of this process is regeneration, or rebirth. Jesus said to Nicodemus, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John 3:3 NASB). This is a birth that comes from God’s realm above. A little further on, Jesus said, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit” (John 3:6 NASB).

When we were born of our mothers, it was a birth of our physical bodies and our fleshly nature. That is not the kind of birth that brings salvation. We have to receive a totally new life born into us by the Spirit of God from above. That is regeneration, or rebirth.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I proclaim that the Lord Jesus Christ is cleansing me from all sin by His blood, and I receive regeneration and rebirth—a totally new life born into me by the Spirit of God. My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, by the blood of Jesus. Amen.

February 18, 2019, 05:48:21 AM
Reply #1445
  • FK - Hero

February 18, Renewal by the Spirit

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/da184475-9347-4fcf-a72b-694552a8e5ed/audio.mp3

The process of salvation includes renewing. In Titus 3:5, we read, “He [God] saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit” (NASB).

The last aspect that Paul mentioned in this verse is renewing. We must become new creations. Paul said, “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” (2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV).

The word “creation” is important, as there is only one who creates—God. Man can manufacture, repair, or produce, but man cannot create. Our hearts and our whole inner beings have been so defiled and distorted by the effects of sin that repairing or patching up is no good. A new creation alone will be good.

In the Old Testament, after David had fallen into adultery, committed murder, and finally been confronted with the awful condition of his own heart, he cried out to God in agony, “Create in me a clean heart, O God” (Psalm 51:10). He knew that creation had to come from God; it could not come about by any human process.

In Titus 3:5, we have seen the three aspects of the process of being saved—a washing, or cleansing; a regeneration, or rebirth; and a renewing, or new creation. God does something that man absolutely cannot do. All of this is by God’s mercy, not His justice. It is not according to our deeds of righteousness—those won’t achieve anything. Salvation has to come from God’s sovereign mercy.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I proclaim that I am being renewed by the Holy Spirit. I am a new creation, not by my own deeds of righteousness, but by God’s sovereign mercy to me. My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed by the blood of Jesus. Amen.

February 19, 2019, 05:43:51 AM
Reply #1446
  • FK - Hero

February 19, Forgiving Others

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/701c4f2e-6642-45b1-bccc-0c9dc728fd4f/audio.mp3

Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus!

One common way in which believers give Satan a legal claim in their lives is failing to forgive others. Jesus taught us that we are forgiven by God in the same measure in which we forgive others. He said, “If you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses” (Matthew 6:14–15). We are not entitled to claim forgiveness from God in a measure greater than that with which we forgive others. If there is any person whom we do not forgive, in a corresponding measure, we are not forgiven by God. That means the area of unforgiveness in our own lives is an area over which Satan still has a legal claim. We cannot dislodge him until we have forgiven whomever it may be who needs to be forgiven.

Redemption is coextensive with the forgiveness of sins. If all our sins are forgiven, then we have the total rights of redemption. Satan has no legal claim outstanding against us. But if there is any area in our lives in which sin has not been totally dealt with, Satan still has a legal claim in that area. We can get all the preachers in America to preach and pray over us, but we will not dislodge the devil, because he knows he has a legal claim. We need to remember that the devil is a legal expert. He knows it, too. However, God’s Word offers us total forgiveness of sin. It is crucial that we hold on to the total forgiveness and leave no offense unforgiven.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I ask God to forgive every sin, and I forgive every person whom I need to forgive (give specific names). Having done that, I proclaim that Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus! Amen.

February 20, 2019, 05:52:32 AM
Reply #1447
  • FK - Hero

February 20, Say It Again!

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/529128fe-1afc-45c7-8574-2eab00170868/audio.mp3

Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus!

I can well remember when I first began to make this kind of testimony. I thought, I wonder where the devil will hit me next. I know of people who will not testify because they are afraid of what will happen when they do, but that is just playing the devil’s game. Remember, this is his way of keeping you from doing what will put you beyond his reach. It is only by the word of your testimony that you will get the benefits of the blood.

The first time you say it, all hell may break loose. Well, praise the Lord! Say it again. The Bible says, “Let us hold fast our confession” (Hebrews 4:14). And then, when everything really turns loose, Scripture says, “Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering” (Hebrews 10:23). Keep on saying it. It does not depend on our feelings. It does not depend on our situations, symptoms, or circumstances. It is as eternally true as the Word of God.

Forever, God’s Word is settled in heaven. (See Psalm 119:89.) Satan has no place in us, no power over us, and no unsettled claims against us.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus! And I intend to declare this over and over again. Amen.

February 21, 2019, 05:24:49 AM
Reply #1448
  • FK - Hero

February 21, Jesus the Deliverer

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/a42e5c36-a88c-4e2b-9e84-67b743817ab6/audio.mp3

The same Christ who is the only Savior is also the only Deliverer. Only Jesus can break the power of demonic bondage in people’s lives and set them free. I want us to be introduced to the Deliverer in just the same way.

For those of us who desire deliverance, we need to make direct, personal contact with Christ. Here are four simple conditions we need to meet:

Be sure we have repented. That is, know that we have turned away from every form of sin.

Look only to Jesus, for He alone is the Deliverer.

Base our appeals solely on what Jesus did for us through His death on the cross rather than on any “good works” of our own.

Be sure that, by an act of our wills, we have forgiven every person who ever harmed or wronged us.

When I personally received deliverance from the demon of depression, I received this promise: “Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Joel 2:32). I also remembered these words of Jesus: “In My name they [the disciples] will cast out demons” (Mark 16:17). In the name of Jesus, we, too, have the authority to expel demons.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that He alone is my Deliverer, and that “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus! Amen.

February 22, 2019, 05:40:13 AM
Reply #1449
  • FK - Hero

February 22, Understanding the Battleground

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/657b7bc2-35be-4bd0-85d7-0d0dcad1bf43/audio.mp3

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal [fleshly or physical] but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.                (2 Corinthians 10:3–5)

Our warfare against Satan is waged in the spiritual realm; therefore, the weapons are spiritual and appropriate to the realm of the warfare.

It is tremendously important that we understand where the battle is taking place. Paul used various words in 2 Corinthians to speak of the battleground and our objectives. In different translations, we find the following words: “imaginations,” “reasonings,” “speculations,” “arguments,” “knowledge,” and “thought.” Notice that every one of those words refers to the realm of the mind. We absolutely must understand that the battleground is in our minds. Satan is waging an all-out war to captivate the minds of the human race. He is building strongholds and fortresses in our minds, and it is our responsibility, as God’s representatives, to use our spiritual weapons to break down these strongholds, to liberate the minds of men and women, and then to bring them into captivity to the obedience of Christ. What a staggering assignment that is!

Satan deliberately and systematically builds strongholds in people’s minds. These fortresses resist the truth of the gospel and the Word of God and prevent us from being able to receive the message of the gospel.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that by His blood, I am breaking down the strongholds Satan has built in my mind. I declare that Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus! Amen.

[X]
Shalom! Selamat datang di Komunitas Kristen Online!

Nampaknya anda belum login. Klik disini untuk login

Belum menjadi member? Klik disini untuk DAFTAR GRATIS (cuma 1 menit)