Author Topic: Derek Prince Ministry  (Read 41871 times)

February 23, 2019, 05:47:56 AM
Reply #1450
  • FK - Hero
  • 1 kor 9 : 16
http://www.bethanygraha.org/id/renungan.php?id_newscat=2&lang=id

Feb
Renungan Harian
Tampil Seperti Emas

Yesaya 48:1-11; Yakobus 1:2-4

Engkau tadinya merasa aman dalam kejahatanmu, katamu: "Tiada yang melihat aku!" Kebijaksanaanmu dan pengetahuanmu itulah yang menyesatkan engkau, sehingga engkau berkata dalam hatimu: "Tiada yang lain di sampingku!"

(Yesaya 48:10).

Tidak ada manusia yang menyukai kesengsaraan, Tetapi justru Allah memakai dapur api kesengsaraan untuk menguji umat-Nya. Jadi kalau ada orang Kristen berdoa supaya sengsaranya diangkat, itu bukanlah kehendak Allah. Doa seperti itu tidak akan dijawab. Yang benar adalah supaya kita dimurnikan dan akan jadi cemerlang.

Tetapi ada orang mengeluh, mengapa hidupnya terus menerus dirundung masalah? Mengapa sengsara sepertinya tidak pernah berhenti? Memang ada sengsara akibat dari kesalahan kita sendiri, tetapi ada sengsara yang memang Allah izinkan. Karena Allah memakai kesengsaraan untuk menguji umat-Nya dan menampilkan mereka supaya cemerlang seperti emas.

Jadi kalau kita sedang mengalami kesengsaraan, kita sedang dimurnikan. Allah mau kita akan tampil seperti emas. Memang tidak ada yang enak dalam dapur kesengsaraan. Setiap orang setuju kalau kesengaraan itu adalah sesuatu yang perlu dihindari.

Saat Ayub diuji, Ayub sebenarnya sadar bahwa Allah mengizinkan itu terjadi. Dengan sadar dia berkata, "Karena Ia tahu jalan hidupku; seandainya la menguji aku, aku akan timbul seperti emas” (Ayub 23:10). Apakah masih ada tekad dalam hati setiap orang percaya yang sedang diuji untuk tampil seperti emas?

Yakobus berkata, "Saudara-saudaraku, anggaplah sebagai suatu kebahagiaan, apabila kamu jatuh ke dalam berbagai-bagai pencobaan, sebab kamu tahu, bahwa ujian terhadap imanmu itu menghasilkan ketekunan. Dan biarkanlah ketekunan itu memperoleh buah yang matang, supaya kamu menjadi sempurna dan utuh dan tak kekurangan suatu apapun” (Yakobus 1:2-4).

Orang akan menganggap ini aneh, karena banyak pencobaan dianggap sebagai suatu kebahagiaan. Tetapi itulah yang dikatakan oleh Alkitab. Itulah cara Allah membawa umat-Nya kepada suatu kesempurnaan.

Jangan takut bila sengsara itu mendatangi kita, karena Tuhan pasti menyertai kita. Jangan pula mencoba melarikan diri dari setiap ujian, karena di manapun kita berada ujian itu selalu datang.

Renungan :

Daripada berdoa meminta Allah melepaskan kita dari persoalan, sebaiknya kita berdoa supaya melalui kesengsaraan itu kita akan tampil cemerlang seperti emas.

Kesengsaraan akan menimbulkan emas yang murni dan mulia.

February 24, 2019, 04:50:12 AM
Reply #1451
  • FK - Hero
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

February 24, The Ruthless Cross

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/3aee2739-2646-4f9e-8349-0126436a4e8b/audio.mp3

Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus!

Some people struggle with fear, depression, loneliness, lust, or anger. A counselor can help us just so far; but in the last resort, the solution is in our hands: the cross. We must identify this nature in us when and where it rises up. In the ministry of deliverance, there are two demons that are the gatekeepers. They swing the door open for the next demon to come. These gatekeepers are self-pity and resentment. Self-pity is a tremendously powerful tool of Satan, and nobody can afford to indulge resentment.

At some point, we must be ruthless. The cross is entirely ruthless—there is nothing comfortable, attractive, or sweet about it. But we thank God for it because it is the way out; it is God’s provision.

Most of us have a “besetting sin”—a sin we are so accustomed to that we think it is a part of ourselves. We find it hard to hate because it is almost like hating ourselves. Interestingly enough, my besetting sin was my father’s problem before me. Children inherit a lot from their parents, and certain patterns of behavior are set before us. I see behaviors in me that are direct reproductions of my father’s behavior.

We need to ask the Holy Spirit to identify the nature of our problems. Call them by their right names (they probably won’t be pretty)—maybe lust, lying, or pride. Then, we must say, “In Jesus, it has been crucified. I put it to the cross. I will not let it dominate me. I am free from it through the cross.”

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that in Jesus, the besetting sin in my life (name it here) has been crucified. I put it on the cross. I will not let it dominate me any longer. Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus! Amen.

February 25, 2019, 05:42:10 AM
Reply #1452
  • FK - Hero
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

February 25, Keep Saying It!

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/7f9a487f-a856-4ee1-8651-028196104b4a/audio.mp3

Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus!

The first time we make this declaration, Satan will laugh at us. We need to keep saying it. Satan is the tempter, but he is very methodical and wastes no time. He will tempt you as long as he gets any response from you. When there is no more response, he won’t bother to tempt you.

So, we can be tempted in the area of, let’s say, resentment. We must keep saying, “It was crucified. It has no power in me. It has no place in me.” The devil says, “That isn’t really true. That’s just something Brother Prince said.” But we keep saying it. And after a while, it becomes so real that the devil doesn’t waste his time trying to tempt us any longer.

One of the things we have to do is build the walls of our character. The Bible says that the person who has no control over his own spirit is like a city that is broken-down and without walls. (See Proverbs 25:28.) In our culture today, many people are growing up like broken-down walls because of bad homes, drugs, or evil influences. Anybody who has been deep in drugs is definitely a city without protective walls. We build the walls by strengthening our wills and asserting our rights bought by the cross. We may think of this process as a terrible experience. But we don’t realize how much good it is doing us; at the end of it, we have built strong character. Gifts are temporary, for this life only; character is permanent—it goes into eternity with us. God is infinitely more interested in your character than in your gifts.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that I intend to strengthen my will and assert my rights bought by the cross, declaring over and over again: Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus! Amen.

February 26, 2019, 05:50:51 AM
Reply #1453
  • FK - Hero

February 26, Glorifying God in My Body

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/e661a803-9e12-4e3c-b2ef-3ac0ec827ee3/audio.mp3

My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed,
cleansed, and sanctified by the blood of Jesus.

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.     (1 Corinthians 6:19–20)

There are many ways in which we use our bodies. One primary activity consists of nourishing ourselves—eating and drinking. Paul said that we need to do those activities in a way that glorifies God:

Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.   (1 Corinthians 10:31)

What does it mean to “eat…to the glory of God”? I leave it to you to answer this question. Some people cannot even imagine they can give God glory by the way they eat. But God has said He is a jealous God (see, for example, Exodus 34:14), and He wants to be glorified in every aspect of life—especially the simple, daily, down-to-earth activities.

But let me ask you one more question. Is it possible to overeat to the glory of God? I can’t see that it is possible, since overeating is a form of self-indulgence. Proverbs 13:25 says, “The righteous eats to the satisfying of his soul.” We are entitled to satisfaction, but if we go beyond that—beyond meeting our legitimate needs—then we are being self-indulgent.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I proclaim that my body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. My body belongs to God, and I intend to use it in a way that glorifies Him—including what I eat and drink. Amen.

February 27, 2019, 05:54:01 AM
Reply #1454
  • FK - Hero

February 27, “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made”

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/07fdaa91-53c7-4ee3-a313-2cdee1e5f635/audio.mp3

In Psalm 139:13–14, David spoke to the Lord, saying,

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.

He was telling God, in other words, “You were there when I was still in my mother’s womb; You were fashioning me together.”

I wonder if we realize that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. When I think of what was involved in God creating my body and providing me with a body, I feel a sense of awe. I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and I have to give account to God for what I have done with the body He gave me.

We are so occupied with computers today—and they are really wonderful implements. But I want to point out that, by far, the most wonderful computers we will ever encounter are our own bodies. Many Christians give much more careful attention to their computers than they do their own bodies. After all, if a computer fails or crashes or becomes obsolete, with a little extra money, we can buy another. But when the human body fails, when that computer breaks down, that is the end. There is nothing more that can be done.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I proclaim with awe that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. Amen.

February 28, 2019, 06:18:41 AM
Reply #1455
  • FK - Hero

February 28, The Importance of Diet

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/0459ff87-feb8-4017-8b3f-c13fe76fc2ad/audio.mp3

Diet, or daily regimen, is a vital facet of life. Everybody follows a diet, whether he knows it or not. Various methods of dietary management are advocated, and among them is vegetarianism. I have met many people who are disposed to be vegetarians. I am not critical of them; I respect them. However, I think there are certain cautions they must keep in mind. Consider what Paul wrote:

Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things. For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.  (Romans 14:1–3)

Paul said that we should be careful about our attitudes toward other people. Regarding vegetarianism, he said of the one who eats only vegetables that his faith is weak, for he eschews meat as a means of trying to attain righteousness.

Then, there is another diet solution advocated and espoused by many people: abstaining completely from alcohol. But Scripture tells us that the Lord “causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and vegetation for the service of man, that he may bring forth food from the earth, and wine that makes glad the heart of man, oil to make his face shine, and bread which strengthens man’s heart” (Psalm 104:14–15).

God brings forth from the earth various things for us to consume, including wine, which “makes glad the heart of man.” Obviously, God does not demand that we be teetotalers.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I will glorify God even in what I eat and how often I do so. My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. Amen.

March 01, 2019, 07:44:43 AM
Reply #1456
  • FK - Hero

March 01, Cooperating with the Spirit

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/3e770668-de03-44e5-8e3a-b9699f4617d0/audio.mp3

Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For every creature of God [every kind of food] is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.                     (1 Timothy 4:1–5)

In this passage, Paul was saying, first of all, that abstaining from the marriage relationship (i.e., celibacy) is not an automatic condition of holiness; it does not necessarily lead to holiness. In fact, if we look at the history of the church, in cases where the clergy were required to be celibate, it is apparent that celibacy did not always produce holiness.

Regarding diets, what Paul was saying is, “Everything that God has created as food is good.” But we have to bear in mind that the good food that God created may be corrupted by what we mix with it or the way we prepare it. So, take the time and effort to distinguish between things that are helpful and things that are harmful. Cooperate with the Holy Spirit.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I proclaim that I will cooperate with the Holy Spirit to distinguish what is helpful or harmful for my body, because it is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. Amen.

March 02, 2019, 03:30:41 PM
Reply #1457
  • FK - Hero

March 02, Taking Care of the Temple

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/abaac2c9-ee99-4e3d-a14c-81c8bda0944b/audio.mp3

Scripture has led me to some practical conclusions regarding my body. I do not seek to impose these on anybody, but I have given a lot of care and prayer to this subject, and I have been prepared to make radical changes in my own lifestyle, if they are God’s will.

My first conclusion, the basis of all the other conclusions, is that I must treat my body with reverence and attune to it as a temple of the Holy Spirit. Again, Paul said, “Do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit?” (1 Corinthians 6:19). If we take this passage seriously, then we are going to deal with our bodies as with a temple, for that is what they are.

Suppose for a moment that God put us in charge of a material temple—a building of stone, timber, and glass. If we were conscientious, we would be concerned about looking after it—keeping it clean and free from dust, with no broken windows or clogged toilets. We would feel tremendous responsibility to keep that building in the best possible condition. As Christians, you and I have an even greater responsibility to keep our bodies, which are the temple of Holy Spirit, in the best possible condition, and we need to find out what is involved in doing that.

In his second letter to Timothy, Paul wrote, “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity [or fear], but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline” (2 Timothy 1:7 NIV). We see here that the Holy Spirit is a Spirit of self-discipline. But there is a subtle balance: He won’t discipline us if we are not willing to be disciplined. If we seek the help of the Holy Spirit in cultivating self-discipline, He will help us.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I will seek the help of the Holy Spirit in cultivating self-discipline to keep my body in the best possible condition, for it is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. Amen.

March 03, 2019, 08:56:18 AM
Reply #1458
  • FK - Hero

March 03, Radical Obedience

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/b1490e25-c2d2-4e33-b996-ad815f82cb51/audio.m4a

In making this confession, we need to be radical. Christianity is a radical religion. The word radical means “dealing with the root.” When John the Baptist introduced the gospel and Jesus, he said, “And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire” (Matthew 3:10). God is not going to lop off a few branches or even cut off the trunk. He is going to go straight to the root. He requires that a tree bring forth good fruit. If a tree does not bring forth good fruit, God says to chop it down.

Among the younger generation, there is a tendency to be pretty radical. I think this inclination needs to be encouraged—in the right direction. To be honest, we older generations have often compromised rather than be radical. We need to cooperate with the Holy Spirit, who often calls for apparently radical things.

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.    (Romans 8:11)

Paul was making a remarkable statement here. He said that it was the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, who raised the dead body of Jesus from the tomb. And if you have that same Holy Spirit in your body, then He can do much that you need in your body through His power. What a radical truth!

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I proclaim that I will pursue radical obedience in cooperating with the Holy Spirit, because my body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. Amen.

March 04, 2019, 07:01:24 AM
Reply #1459
  • FK - Hero

March 04, Finishing His Work

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/dc6289b7-5cc2-4e43-9c28-9a6bc530ed3c/audio.m4a

Here are a few suggestions regarding how to treat your body as a temple for the Holy Spirit.

First of all, treat your body with reverence because it is a temple of the Holy Spirit, whom we revere. Among contemporary Christians, I find there is very little reverence for the body.

Second, seek the help of the Holy Spirit in cultivating self-discipline.

Third, take the time and make the effort to distinguish between that which is helpful and that which is harmful.

Fourth, be willing to be radical because your life is at stake.

Fifth, seek to cooperate with the Holy Spirit.

There are many other steps I could add to this list, but these I have acquired through experience. I was challenged by the Lord to consider whether I was leading a life of self-indulgence. I was challenged by the Lord to consider these questions: Do I want to go on living? Do I want to finish my assigned task? Jesus said to His disciples, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work” (John 4:34).

That is the best diet: to do the will of Him who sent us—and to finish His work. Even after spending more than fifty years in the Lord’s service, I believed there were certain tasks assigned to me by God that I had not yet fulfilled. I never took it for granted that I would fulfill them. I always took care of my body, knowing the importance of keeping myself in good physical condition so my life would not be cut short before I had finished God’s work.

Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus and the work of Your Holy Spirit. I proclaim that I will cooperate with the Holy Spirit, keeping myself in good physical condition to finish His work. My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. Amen.

[X]
Shalom! Selamat datang di Komunitas Kristen Online!

Nampaknya anda belum login. Klik disini untuk login

Belum menjadi member? Klik disini untuk DAFTAR GRATIS (cuma 1 menit)