Author Topic: Derek Prince Ministry  (Read 44266 times)

May 26, 2019, 02:31:47 PM
Reply #1540
  • FK - Hero
  • 1 kor 9 : 16
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

May 26, Accepting Ourselves

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/0d12829f-d0f4-430a-95d1-3069740fb8ef/audio.mp3

Jesus endured our rejection that we might have His acceptance with the Father.

By an act of faith, you must believe what God says in the Bible: that you are accepted in Christ. Scripture tells us that God’s purpose from eternity was to make us His children, and He accomplished this purpose, He made it possible, through Jesus’ death on the cross on our behalf. (See Ephesians 1:4–6.) When you come to God through Jesus, God accepts you. He will not turn you away.

To make this step toward acceptance, you must accept yourself. Many times, this is the hardest thing for us to do. We look back over a record of failures and false starts, maybe the ways in which we have failed others. You may label yourself “failure,” but God labels you “My son” or “My daughter.” We must accept ourselves because God has accepted us.

When you come to God through Jesus, you are a new creation: “If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ” (2 Corinthians 5:17–18). That is the new creation. Do not think about yourself in terms of what you were before you came to Christ, for you have become a new creation.

Let us pray together: “God, I thank You that You love me, that You gave Jesus, Your Son, to die on my behalf. I thank You that He bore my sins, took my rejection, and paid my penalty. And because I come to You through Him, I am not rejected, I am not unwanted, I am not excluded. You really love me. I really am Your child. You really are my Father. I belong to Your family. Heaven is my home. Thank You, God. Amen.”

Thank You, Jesus, for Your work on the cross. I believe what God says—that I am accepted in Christ—and I accept myself, as well. I proclaim that Jesus endured my rejection that I might have His acceptance with the Father. Amen.

May 27, 2019, 06:16:01 AM
Reply #1541
  • FK - Hero
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

May 27, Finding Your Place

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/1a07c950-8bd7-4981-a7d7-1fe560d3106b/audio.mp3

Jesus endured our rejection that we might have His acceptance with the Father.

There is another important stage in achieving acceptance, and that is receiving acceptance from God’s people. This means finding your place in the body of Christ.

You see, as Christians, we are never isolated individuals. We are brought into a relationship with our fellow believers. That relationship is one of the ways in which our acceptance is worked out in our day-to-day living. It is not enough to be accepted by the Father in heaven. That is the first step, and indeed the most important one. However, after that, acceptance has to find expression in our relationships with our fellow believers.

Collectively, Christians constitute one body, with each Christian being a member of that body. None of us can say to our fellow believers, “I don’t need you.” We all need one another. God has created the body in such a way that the members are interdependent. None of them can function effectively on its own. That principle applies to each one of us. It applies to you. You have to find your place in the body of Christ. You need the other members, and they need you. Finding your place in the body makes your acceptance a real, day-to-day experience.

If you are crying out in your heart for this kind of involvement, I suggest that you pray this prayer: “Lord, I long to dwell in Your house, to be part of a spiritual family of committed believers. If there are any barriers in me, I ask You to remove them. Guide me to a group where this longing of mine can be fulfilled, and help me to make the needed commitment to them. In the name of Jesus, amen.”

Thank You, Jesus, for Your work on the cross. I proclaim that I am open to finding my place in the body of Christ, as I just prayed. I proclaim that Jesus endured my rejection that I might have His acceptance with the Father. Amen.

May 28, 2019, 06:54:54 AM
Reply #1542
  • FK - Hero

May 28, Spiritual Life: Fellowship with God

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/19c1f0ab-a37e-4acc-9da1-dc8659aca6ec/audio.mp3

Jesus was cut off by death that we might be joined to God eternally.

After Peter drew his sword in Jesus’ defense, so that He would not be arrested in the garden of Gethsemane, Jesus said to him, “Put your sword into the sheath. Shall I not drink the cup which My Father has given Me?” (John 18:11). Jesus drank the cup to the very dregs. You see, Jesus’ work was not completed on the cross. In fact, the bitterest dregs came after physical death. In every sense, Jesus exhausted the cup. First, there was spiritual death; second, physical death; and third, spiritual banishment from God.

Jesus tasted death for every person so that we might have life. And we have life in the three aspects of life that Jesus forfeited. The parallel is exact.

First of all, we have spiritual life—we are brought into union and fellowship with God here in this life, right now, through faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus was joined to the Lord; He lived by the life of the Father. He said, “I and My Father are one” (John 10:30). This was the case until He took our iniquity upon Himself and was separated from the Father. He was cut off that we might be united. Through faith in Jesus, you and I can be joined to the Lord in the Spirit and walk this life in union with God, just as Jesus walked His life in union with the Father by the Spirit. This is the end purpose of the gospel.

First John 1:3 states, “That which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.” Jesus forfeited the fellowship so that we might enter into the fellowship.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your work on the cross. I proclaim that Jesus tasted death that I might have life; that He was cut off that I might be united; that He forfeited the fellowship that we might enter into it. I proclaim that Jesus was cut off by death that I might be joined to God eternally. Amen.

May 29, 2019, 06:21:12 AM
Reply #1543
  • FK - Hero

May 29, Physical Life: Resurrection Life

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/dfc51fac-45bc-4bba-9eb4-cfe9c5dcc203/audio.mp3

Jesus tasted death in every aspect for every person so that we might have life in every aspect. Yesterday, we talked about the first aspect, which is spiritual life. Today, we will look at the second aspect, which is physical life. This life comes in two successive phases. First, we have life in our physical bodies now. But our bodies are mortal; thus, second, at the resurrection, our bodies will be changed into immortal bodies.

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you [that means “dwells in you right now,” not after the resurrection], He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.    (Romans 8:11)

We each have a mortal body with resurrection life. Mortal flesh, a mortal body, but resurrection life made manifest in it. Not just operating in it, but made manifest in it. If this verse does not refer to divine healing and divine physical strength and vitality, then I do not understand these words! But that is not the conclusion. The conclusion is a changed body. Concerning this changed body, Paul wrote,

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed; in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.   (1 Corinthians 15:51–54)

Thank You, Jesus, for Your work on the cross. I proclaim that because Jesus tasted death for me, I have life—resurrection life now and life eternal. I proclaim that Jesus was cut off by death that I might be joined to God eternally. Amen.

May 30, 2019, 05:12:29 AM
Reply #1544
  • FK - Hero

May 30, Eternity with God

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/091fa878-b938-43a7-a294-2ad71dab5297/audio.mp3

The third aspect of the life we have in Christ is the consummation of the work of Jesus in eternity—an eternity spent in the presence of God rather than being eternally banished to hell.

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.    (1 Thessalonians 4:16–17)

The consummation of redemption is eternity in the presence of God. The last two chapters of Revelation describe our eternity in the presence of God:

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea [no more separation, no more bitterness]. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.    (Revelation 21:1–2)

I believe the New Jerusalem is the church coming down out of heaven. And it is God’s permanent dwelling place. One of the supreme purposes of God in the church is to have a dwelling place where He can live permanently. Verse 3 says, “And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, ‘Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.’”

Thank You, Jesus, for Your work on the cross. I proclaim that I will have eternity in the presence of God instead of banishment, because Jesus was cut off by death that I might be joined to God eternally. Amen.

May 31, 2019, 05:37:52 AM
Reply #1545
  • FK - Hero

May 31, Union with Christ

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/ad341800-ec15-43b2-b2e6-963f38cd1a87/audio.mp3

But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.   (1 Corinthians 6:17)

The word “joined” is not in the past tense but the ongoing present tense. In other words, “He who is cleaving continually to the Lord is one with Him.” There is a spiritual union with God that is parallel to the physical union between a man and a woman. That is what the Scripture says. It is so real, so intimate, that the believer can cleave to God so that he is one with Him.

Just as Jesus is one with the Father, so believers can be one with the Son. “He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit.” I want to emphasize again that it is not a single event in the past tense. It is a continuing present: “He who is cleaving continually to the Lord.” Jesus lived by continual union with the Father. If the union had ever been broken, which it never was until the cross, He would have forfeited life. And you and I, as believers, live only insofar as we live in continual union with the Son, Jesus Christ. Living in union with Him, we are one spirit.

The primary activity of the human spirit is union with God. It is the only part of man that can be united directly with God. The great privilege we have with our spirits is union and communion with God.

The believer has to live by his union with Christ, just as Christ lived by His union with the Father. We are dependent for life, moment by moment, upon our union with Christ. Don’t ever trust in yesterday’s experience for today.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your work on the cross. I proclaim that I am living in union with Christ—and that we are one spirit. Jesus was cut off by death that I might be joined to God eternally. Amen.

June 01, 2019, 05:55:27 AM
Reply #1546
  • FK - Hero

June 01, Communion with the Creator

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/d5dc1957-fbcb-4999-9ae2-81439e84a4b9/audio.mp3

In 1 Thessalonians 5:23, Paul prayed, “Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless.” Paul here put together the three elements that make up a complete human personality, listing them in descending order from the highest to the lowest: first, spirit; second, soul; third, body.

The spirit is the part of the human personality that was directly breathed into man by God at creation. It is therefore capable of direct union and communion with the Creator. In 1 Corinthians 6:17, Paul said, “He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.” It would not be correct to say “one soul with Him.” Only man’s spirit is capable of direct union with God. In the original pattern of creation, man’s spirit related upward to God, his Creator, and downward to his own soul. God communicated directly with man’s spirit and, through man’s spirit, with his soul. Together, man’s spirit and soul expressed themselves through his body.

Let me give you three definitions of the functions of spirit, soul, and body—definitions that are simple but no less helpful. The spirit is God-conscious. The soul is self-conscious. The body is world-conscious. Through the spirit, we are conscious of God. In our souls, we are conscious of ourselves. And through our bodies and their senses, we relate to the world around us.

When the spirit of man is brought back into union with God, it is rekindled to become a lamp. The Holy Spirit comes in and fills up that lamp, shedding light on man’s whole inner being. (See Proverbs 20:27.)

Thank You, Jesus, for Your work on the cross. I proclaim that I am in direct union and communion with my Creator, because Jesus was cut off by death that I might be joined to God eternally. Amen.

June 02, 2019, 02:47:10 PM
Reply #1547
  • FK - Hero

June 02, Marriage Relationship with the Lord

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/ecb94abf-61ff-4d73-a2fd-c0a39568ac7e/audio.mp3

In Romans 7, Paul said that through the law, we were married. The law was like a marriage covenant, and it was for life. To whom—or to what—were we married? We were married to our fleshly nature. The whole essence of the law is that we are required to keep it in our own ability. Doing this is dependent on our fleshly nature, which explains why it never works.

Coming under the law is like participating in a marriage ceremony in which you are married to your fleshly nature. As long as your fleshly nature remains alive, you must remain married to it; you cannot divorce it and marry somebody else. The good news is that your first spouse died. When did that first spouse die? When Jesus died on the cross. Our old man was crucified with Him. When you grasp that fact, you say, “Praise God. I’m free. I don’t have to go on with this awful spouse of mine who gave me an awful life and gave me no blessings, peace, or righteousness. I’m not tied to that vile spouse any longer. I can be married to another.”

The alternative is to be married to the One who rose from the dead—the risen, glorified Christ. He can become your husband whether you are man or woman. What we are talking about is a relationship in the Spirit. In 1 Corinthians 6:15–16, Paul provided a picture of sexual union between a man and a prostitute. He used that picture of union to help people envision another kind of union that they can have—a union with the Lord. It is not sexual; it is spiritual—that is, a marriage relationship with the Lord. “He who is joined to the Lord is one” (1 Corinthians 6:17)—not in soul or in body, but in spirit.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your work on the cross. I proclaim that I am married in the Spirit to the One who rose from the dead—the risen, glorified Christ. I proclaim that Jesus was cut off by death that I might be joined to God eternally. Amen.

June 03, 2019, 05:59:39 AM
Reply #1548
  • FK - Hero

June 03, Worship: The Consummation

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/024fcbfb-2caf-4e31-870c-8ff517c323b3/audio.mp3

In John 4:23–24, Jesus said that the Father is looking for those who will worship Him in spirit and in truth. Worship is a function of the spirit. What is the act by which we are joined to the Lord as one spirit? Worship. That is why worship is the highest activity of human beings.

When we are joined to the Lord in worship, we begin to bring forth or birth the things that God wants brought forth. Worship is not a sort of appendix to the Christian life. It is not an afterthought, a mere addition to our services. Worship is the culmination—it is the confirmation. If I may say this without offending anybody, worship is the consummation of our marriage to the Lord. It unites us with Him as one spirit. When we have that marriage union, it is always for the sake of procreation. That is when we procreate; that is when we bring forth spiritual fruit. By “spiritual fruit,” I mean the fruit of the Spirit, which is listed in Galatians 5:22–23: “love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.”

The people who bring forth the kinds of fruit specified in this passage do not need to be governed by the law. They are not under the law. They have escaped from their marriage to the flesh under the law, and they are free to be married by the Holy Spirit to the resurrected Christ and bring forth the kind of fruit that is appropriate to that union. The key to the Christian life is not effort. It is union.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your work on the cross. I proclaim that as I worship the Lord, I am united to Him in one spirit. I proclaim that Jesus was cut off by death that I might be joined to God eternally. Amen.

June 04, 2019, 02:44:39 PM
Reply #1549
  • FK - Hero

June 04, A Clean Record

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/965d1611-3fde-4954-ab1d-c4b25f9ef67d/audio.mp3

I have been forgiven and set free from my sins.

One of the most wondrous aspects of God’s nature is that when He forgives, He does not partially forgive. He totally forgives. Micah stated this beautifully:

Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy. You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.      (Micah 7:18–19 NIV)

Isn’t that beautiful? Everything that we have ever done wrong—everything that could ever make us feel guilty, every accusation that the enemy could ever bring against us—God treads underfoot and hurls into the depths of the sea.

Someone remarked once that when God casts your sins into the sea, He puts up a notice that says, “No Fishing!” Don’t ever try to go back and resurrect something that God has buried. If God has forgiven you, you are forgiven. There are no questions. God’s forgiveness is total. In Isaiah God speaks to His people, saying:

I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.     (Isaiah 43:25)

When God forgives us, He blots out the record. It is clean. It is just as though that which was forgiven had never taken place. Not only does He blot out the record, but He blots it out from His own memory. He says that He will remember our sins no more.

God does not have a bad memory, but He does have the ability to forget. And when He forgives, He forgets!

Thank You, Lord, for Your forgiveness. I proclaim that God’s forgiveness for me is total: He has blotted out my record and it is clean. I have been forgiven and set free from my sins. Amen.

[X]
Shalom! Selamat datang di Komunitas Kristen Online!

Nampaknya anda belum login. Klik disini untuk login

Belum menjadi member? Klik disini untuk DAFTAR GRATIS (cuma 1 menit)