Author Topic: Derek Prince Ministry  (Read 44265 times)

June 25, 2019, 05:43:40 AM
Reply #1570
  • FK - Hero
  • 1 kor 9 : 16
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

June 25, Made Righteous

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/e09b19d2-a062-42c1-859f-2e9349313739/audio.mp3

I have been made righteous through faith.

We are justified through faith in the blood of Jesus. Let’s read what Paul wrote about this in Romans:

Now to him [the religious person] that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.    (Romans 4:4–5 KJV)

Notice verse 5. The first thing you have to do is to stop trying to make yourself righteous. Stop trying to be a little better. Call a halt to all that. “To him that worketh not.” What should we do? Let’s look again at the end of that passage: “But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness” (verse 5 KJV). Just believe. Is it that simple? If it is not that simple, we will never make it. God makes unrighteous people righteous—that is what the Scripture says, and I believe it.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.   (2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV)

I like to change the order of the words in that verse, substituting specific names for the pronouns. “For God has made Jesus, who knew no sin, to be sin for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in Jesus.” There is the complete exchange. Jesus was made sin with our sinfulness so that we might be made righteous with His righteousness. This righteousness is available through faith in His blood. We are made righteous through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your sacrifice. I proclaim that righteousness is available through faith in Your blood. I have been made righteous through faith. Amen.

June 26, 2019, 05:46:16 AM
Reply #1571
  • FK - Hero
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

June 26, One Act of Obedience

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/5338bab7-09a6-470e-9f09-4b0e640b8585/audio.mp3

For as through the one man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the One the many will be made righteous.   (Romans 5:19 NASB)

By Adam’s one act of disobedience, many—that is, all—of his descendants were made sinners. But by Jesus’ one act of obedience, all who believe in Him are made righteous.

The parallel is important because the people who became sinners as a result of Adam’s sin, including you and me, were not just sinners by label; they were sinners by nature and by act.

Correspondingly, when we are made righteous through faith in Jesus, it is not that God just puts a new label on us by taking away the label “sinner” and applying the label “righteous.” Rather, we are actually made righteous, by nature and by act.

Just as surely as Adam’s disobedience made us all sinners, in exactly the same way, Christ’s obedience can make us all righteous. Not just in theory, not just in theology, but in the way we live—in the very nature that is in us.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your sacrifice. I proclaim that by one single act of obedience on Your part, I have been made righteous through faith. Amen.

June 27, 2019, 05:21:35 AM
Reply #1572
  • FK - Hero

June 27, Products of Righteousness

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/cf593e67-9e6e-4976-8ea9-0a33f13e6217/audio.mp3

Righteousness produces certain immediate and definite observable results. The whole of our lives, including our attitudes, our relationships, and the effectiveness of our acts of Christian service, will depend on how far we realize that we have been made righteous. We read in Proverbs 28:1, “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion” (KJV). Few Christians today are bold. Most are timid, apologetic; they back down when confronted with evil. The root cause is a failure to realize that they are righteous in God’s sight—as righteous as Jesus Christ Himself. When we acknowledge and appreciate that fact, it makes us bold.

Let’s look at some other results of righteousness. Isaiah 32:17 says, “And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever” (KJV). This passage speaks of three products of righteousness: peace, quietness, and assurance, which come when we realize that we have been made righteous with Jesus Christ’s righteousness. Romans 14:17 tells us, “For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost” (KJV). Peace, quietness, joy, and assurance are products of righteousness. If we do not receive righteousness by faith, we may struggle to achieve these results, but in vain. It is pathetic to see Christians trying to be joyful, have peace, relax, and have assurance—just because somebody told them they ought to. My experience is that when Christians really receive the assurance of the forgiveness of sin and of righteousness by faith, the results of righteousness follow automatically. The key is getting people to realize that they have been made righteous with the righteousness of Jesus Christ.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your sacrifice. I proclaim that the righteousness of Jesus brings boldness, peace, quietness, and assurance, which I receive because I have been made righteous through faith. Amen.

June 28, 2019, 05:03:27 AM
Reply #1573
  • FK - Hero

June 28, The Gift of Righteousness

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/cf2fe6f7-1441-44ee-9283-8bf1211f24e2/audio.mp3

Jesus said in Matthew 6:33, “Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness” (KJV). Any other righteousness we might endeavor to seek is on too low a level. The only righteousness that will admit us into heaven is the righteousness of God, which comes only by faith in Jesus Christ. It is received by faith as a gift. Here is the first specific manifestation of God’s grace in the lives of those who come to Him through Jesus Christ: righteousness. God cannot do anything for us until He has made us righteous; it is the first thing He does when we approach Him.

You would probably agree that the majority of Christians have never grasped this truth. In fact, I think you will find that much of the church’s liturgy—including our music and our hymns—are designed to leave us sin-conscious. In many cases, we almost feel that it’s presumptuous to consider ourselves anything but sinful. This is a remarkable fact.

There is one thing the devil fights against as powerfully as anything else, and that is any person who begins to realize what it is to be made righteous by faith. Satan will keep you, by any means that he can, under some measure of condemnation and guilt, and he’ll keep you feeling very religious about it, too.

Many people would feel embarrassed or presumptuous to call themselves “righteous,” for they think that they have to earn righteousness. Scripture, however, emphasizes that, rather than being something we can merit, righteousness is a gift no one deserves. It is a free, unmerited gift. You either receive it as a gift, or you live without it. The choice is yours.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your sacrifice. I proclaim that I receive the righteousness of God by faith in Jesus Christ as a free and unmerited gift. I proclaim that I have been made righteous through faith. Amen.

June 29, 2019, 07:29:04 AM
Reply #1574
  • FK - Hero

June 29, Life in the Son

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/9b784949-0802-427b-b725-b2a427f8e9c9/audio.mp3

By putting our faith in Jesus Christ’s sacrificial death on our behalf, by letting Him bear the guilt of our sin, and by receiving, by faith, His righteousness, which is imputed to us, we are justified. In that righteousness, I can face God, death, and eternity without a tremor, without fear.

The apostle John wrote in his first epistle,

And the witness is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, in order that you may know that you have eternal life.   (1 John 5:11–13 NASB)

God has given a testimony to the whole human race that He has offered to us eternal life. This life is in the person of His Son, Jesus Christ. If we receive Jesus Christ, in Him we have received eternal life.

Notice, this is stated in the present tense: “He who has the Son has the life.” It is not something that is going to happen after death. It is something that happens now, in this time-space world. If you wait until after death to accept His life, you will have waited too long; it will be too late. Settle that issue now! He who has the Son has life. Make sure that you, too, have life!

Thank You, Jesus, for Your sacrifice. I proclaim that I have life now, because I have the Son. I proclaim that I have been made righteous through faith. Amen.

June 30, 2019, 05:00:50 AM
Reply #1575
  • FK - Hero

June 30, The Life of the Vine

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/07bfd75f-0608-4180-9904-3080c65801a9/audio.mp3

To explain to people the importance of having Him in their lives, Jesus used an analogy about the vine and the branches. (See John 15:1–8.) Jesus said, “I am the vine, you are the branches” (verse 5). He was very specific. He has given us a point of orientation in interpreting the whole picture. Jesus Himself is the vine.

For a vine to live and bear fruit, there must be sap—a source of nutrients that flows up from the roots, through the trunk, and into the branches. If the sap does not reach the branches, however, they will wither and fail to bear fruit. The key to the life of the vine is the sap, which represents the Holy Spirit. In Romans 8:10, Paul said,

If Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.        (KJV)

We experienced Christ’s death because of our sins. But, having experienced His death, we enter into His life because of His righteousness imputed to us through faith. (See Romans 6:6–8.) And, having His righteousness, we partake of His life. We partake of the life that flows from the roots, through the trunk of the vine, and into the branches. Paul told us in Romans 8:10 that the life is the Holy Spirit. The Spirit is life.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your sacrifice. I proclaim that the life of the vine, which is the Holy Spirit, flows in me. I have been made righteous through faith. Amen.

July 01, 2019, 05:39:12 AM
Reply #1576
  • FK - Hero

July 01, Imputed and Outworked Righteousness

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/9194bf63-c49c-4664-bc22-a077d69c3926/audio.mp3

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.                  (Revelation 19:7–8 KJV)

There are two Greek words that mean “righteousness.” One is dikaiosune, the other is dikaioma. Dikaiosune is righteousness as an abstract concept. Dikaioma is righteousness manifested in act, or an act of righteousness. When you and I believe in Jesus Christ, His righteousness—dikaiosune—is imputed to us. We are made righteous with His righteousness. When we live out our faith, we express that imputed righteousness in dikaioma, which is outworked righteousness, or an act of righteousness.

It is interesting to note that the word used here in Revelation is the plural form of dikaioma, dikaiomata. The fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. It is a very searching statement. “His wife hath made herself ready.” She has done this by her acts of righteousness.

Every culture that I have encountered has embraced one common rule regarding marriage ceremonies. The bridegroom never prepares the bride; rather, the bride always prepares herself. The responsibility is placed on her alone. The Scripture says that the wife of Christ, the church, has made herself ready by her outworked righteous acts. The imputed righteousness of Christ will not avail for the bridal feast. It must be the outworked righteousness—acts that we believers perform because of Christ’s gift of righteousness, given freely to us.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your sacrifice. I proclaim that I am living out my faith, expressing imputed righteousness, and acting out my faith, expressing outworked righteousness. I proclaim that I have been made righteous through faith. Amen.

July 03, 2019, 06:28:44 AM
Reply #1577
  • FK - Hero

July 03, Joined to the Lord

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/2f81d8cd-24fc-4190-9b0e-26b97cc5ffa9/audio.mp3

I have been united with God and have become one in spirit with Him.

If you have never been shocked by the Bible, you have probably never really read it, because the Bible says some extremely shocking things. Take 1 Corinthians 6:16, for example: “Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot [prostitute] is one body with her? For ‘the two,’ He [God] says, ‘shall become one flesh.’” We all understand what this verse is talking about—sexual immorality, fornication, and being physically united with a prostitute. With that context in mind, look at what Paul said next: “But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him” (verse 17). This verse cannot be taken out of context. As we have seen, in verse 17, Paul was talking about a union that is just as real as the sexual union—not a physical union, but a spiritual union. That is what it means to be married to the One who is risen from the dead. It is not our souls that are united to the Lord; rather, it is our spirits, for “he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit.”

Your soul is capable of theology, and it is probably overburdened with it, but your spirit knows God. The spirit is the God-inbreathed part of man. That is what brought man into being in the first place in the garden of Eden. The Lord breathed into Adam’s nostrils the spirit of life. (See Genesis 2:7.) And that part of man never finds rest until it is reunited with God. You can chase after all the pleasures and philosophies of the world, but your spirit is not interested in them. Your spirit just wants God, and it is your spirit that can be united with God just as truly as a body of a man can be united with the body of a prostitute. Never separate those two verses. They are totally different, but their analogy is exact and helps us to understand their relationship.

Thank You, Lord, for joining me to You. I proclaim that “he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him”—and that this truth applies to me. I have been united with God and have become one in spirit with Him. Amen.

July 04, 2019, 05:57:59 AM
Reply #1578
  • FK - Hero

July 04, Spirit to Spirit

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/e37e7a41-899e-4fc3-8787-789946c18cba/audio.mp3

There are many facets of the truths about the Old Testament tabernacle of God. One essential, basic fact is that it was a triune building. In other words, it was three in one. It was one single place, but there were three areas: the Outer Court, the Holy Place, and the Holy of Holies.

In this trinity, we find many references to eternal truth. For instance, God is three in one—Father, Son, and Spirit—three persons in one God. Man is likewise triune; one man is made up of spirit, soul, and body. I believe that heaven is triune, as well. There are three heavens—the visible heaven, which we see; an intermediate heaven, which is the headquarters of Satan’s kingdom; and a third heaven, which is where God dwells; this is the current location of paradise.

I also believe that the three areas of the tabernacle correspond to the three areas of human personality. The Outer Court, with its natural light of sun, moon, and stars, corresponds to the physical body with the physical senses, which are the source of understanding or perception. The Holy Place corresponds to man’s soul, and it speaks about revealed truth. And the Holy of Holies corresponds to man’s spirit and speaks about directly apprehended truth. This is truth that is apprehended only by direct, personal contact with God, for it is the spirit of man alone that is united with God. “He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17)—not one soul or one body, but one spirit.

Direct contact with God is spirit to Spirit, and that is where direct revelation comes.

Thank You, Lord, for joining me to You. I proclaim that my direct, personal contact with God is spirit to Spirit. I proclaim that I have been united with God and have become one in spirit with Him. Amen.

July 05, 2019, 07:45:45 AM
Reply #1579
  • FK - Hero

July 05, Communion with God

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/cde24e3f-d49d-43ac-9d3e-5a6f354a389c/audio.mp3

Let’s look at some of the functions of the spirit as it relates to the soul and the body. We have seen that the spirit is God-conscious, the soul is self-conscious, and the body is world-conscious. It is very important to understand that the soul is self-conscious. Whenever people are focused on themselves—their own problems and needs—they are operating in the realm of the soul.

The primary activity of the spirit is union with God. It is the only part of man that can be directly united with God. In 1 Corinthians 6:17, Paul said, “He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him”—not one soul, not one body, but one spirit. The great privilege we have with our spirits is union and communion with God. The highest activity of man’s spirit is worship.

Man’s soul contains these three elements: will, intellect, and emotions. The will is the part of me that says, “I want”; the intellect is the part that says, “I think”; and the emotions are the part of me that says, “I feel.” Together, these three components make up the soul.

The body is world-conscious; through the senses, the body contacts the surrounding time-space world. God’s original purpose was that man’s spirit should direct his soul, and that his soul should direct his body. The spirit can direct the body only through the soul. There is one exception to this, and that is speaking in tongues. That is why speaking in tongues is such a unique experience. When we speak in tongues, our spirits control the physical member, the tongue, without the soul’s involvement. That is why it is such a tremendously important experience.

Thank You, Lord, for joining me to You. I proclaim that I have been united with God and have become one in spirit with Him. Amen.

[X]
Shalom! Selamat datang di Komunitas Kristen Online!

Nampaknya anda belum login. Klik disini untuk login

Belum menjadi member? Klik disini untuk DAFTAR GRATIS (cuma 1 menit)