Author Topic: Derek Prince Ministry  (Read 41058 times)

July 06, 2019, 05:13:54 AM
Reply #1580
  • FK - Hero
  • 1 kor 9 : 16
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

July 06, Worship in the Spirit

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/e32bceb4-3422-491c-818b-bbc724a57086/audio.mp3

I have been united with God and have become one in spirit with Him.

As we fulfill the Lord’s requirement for our bodies and our souls, our spirits are liberated to enter into a fellowship with God—a fellowship even more wonderful than that which was lost through the fall. Paul said in 1 Corinthians 6:17, “But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.” The implication is clear. The redeemed spirit can now enjoy a union with God that is close and intimate. It is the spirit alone, however—not the soul or the body—that can experience this direct, intimate union with God.

It is primarily through the act of worship that our spirits enter into this union with God. In John 4:23–24, Jesus said, “The true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth.…God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” Jesus made it clear that true worship must be an activity of our spirits.

In the contemporary church, there is little understanding of the nature of worship, mainly because we do not discern the difference between the spirit and the soul. Worship is not entertainment—that belongs in the theater, not the church. Nor is worship the same as praise. We praise God with our souls, and it is right to do so. Through our praise we have access to God’s presence. But once we are in His presence, it is through worship that we enjoy true spiritual union with Him. To be able to worship God in this way is the goal of salvation—first on earth, then later in heaven. It is the highest and holiest activity of which a human being is capable. Worship, however, is possible only when the soul and the body come into submission to the spirit and in harmony with it. Such worship is often too profound for words. It becomes an intense and silent union with God.

Thank You, Lord, for joining me to You. I proclaim that my highest activity is union with God, to worship in spirit and truth. I have been united with God and have become one in spirit with Him. Amen.

July 07, 2019, 04:19:32 PM
Reply #1581
  • FK - Hero
https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/resources/daily-devotional/daily-devotional

July 07, Spiritual Fruit

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/65af44fb-a793-47e1-86e3-72fffcbc28c7/audio.mp3

Worship is the act by which we are joined to the Lord as one spirit. That is why worship is the highest activity of human beings. Again, when we are joined to the Lord in worship, we begin to bring forth (or birth) the things that God wants brought forth.

Worship is not an appendix to the Christian life; it is not a little addition to services. It is the culmination. It is the confirmation. Once more, if I may put it in this way without offending anyone, it is the consummation of our marriage to the Lord. We are united with Him as one spirit, and when we have that marriage union, it is always for the sake of procreation. That is when spiritual fruit comes out of our lives.

You need to know the identity of the husband with whom you are united. Paul wrote in Galatians 5:19–21, “Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these” (NASB). The deeds of the flesh are all too evident. You can tell people that you are spiritual, but if you are truly fleshly, it will show. Let me ask you this: Do you want your children to act like what is described in the passage from Galatians? Because that is what the flesh brings forth. You cannot find one good thing in that entire list. The flesh cannot produce anything acceptable to God. It is corrupt. Jesus said that a corrupt tree cannot bring forth good fruit. (See Matthew 7:18.) It is impossible.

Thank You, Lord, for joining me to You. I proclaim that my goal of being united with God is to bring forth spiritual fruit. I proclaim that I have been united with God and have become one in spirit with Him. Amen.

July 08, 2019, 06:35:00 AM
Reply #1582
  • FK - Hero

July 08, Channels of Spiritual Life

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/41f5d541-e09c-42ce-a441-81ca5a4bd775/audio.mp3

The spirit of man is the lamp of the Lord, searching all the innermost parts of his being.          (Proverbs 20:27 NASB)

Let us recall that when the spirit of man is brought back into union with God, and the Holy Spirit comes in and fills up that lamp, then that lamp inside man is illuminated and sheds light on his whole inner being. He is no longer in darkness. Furthermore, the reborn spirit becomes a channel through which the Holy Spirit can flow out into this world. Jesus said,

“He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water.’” But this He spoke of the Spirit [the Holy Spirit], whom those who believed in Him were to receive; for the Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified. (John 7:38–39 NASB)

After the Holy Spirit was given on the day of Pentecost, the regenerated spirit of man became a channel or riverbed through which rivers of spiritual life could flow out into this world. That is a marvelous transformation, because just before saying the above, Jesus said, “If any man is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink” (verse 37). So, this transformation of regeneration and the infilling of the Holy Spirit produces a marvelous change—a man who was thirsty, who did not even have enough for himself, now becomes a channel through which waters of spiritual life can flow out to the needy world around him.

Thank You, Lord, for joining me to You. I proclaim that I will be a channel through which the Holy Spirit and waters of spiritual life can flow out to reach a needy world. I proclaim that I have been united with God and have become one in spirit with Him. Amen.

July 09, 2019, 05:35:32 AM
Reply #1583
  • FK - Hero

July 09, Belonging to Jesus

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/eeb90c60-2931-4cab-8485-10a32993c77c/audio.mp3

I have been bought at a price; I belong to God.

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?           (1 Corinthians 6:19 NASB)

Why are you not your own? Because somebody else has bought you. When you have been bought by somebody else, then you no longer belong to yourself.

Who bought you? Jesus. With what method of payment? His blood. So, if you have been bought by Jesus, remember, you do not belong to yourself. If you belong to yourself, then you are not bought with the blood of Jesus. Again, you cannot belong to yourself and to the Lord. The Lord wants you for Himself. He has paid the price of His precious blood. If you want to hold on to your own life, then, remember, you have not been bought with a price. You cannot have it both ways. If you belong to God, you do not belong to yourself. If you belong to yourself, you do not belong to God.

For you have been bought with a price [the precious blood of Jesus]: therefore [because of the price that has been paid for you] glorify [honor] God in your body.           (verse 20)

When Jesus died on the cross, He paid a total price for a total redemption. He did not redeem just a part of you. He redeemed the whole of you—spirit, soul, and body. Jesus died to redeem you. If you have accepted redemption through His blood, then you are not your own; you now belong to Him. Both your spirit and your body are God’s, because Jesus paid the price of His blood to possess you.

Thank You, Lord, that You have purchased me. I proclaim that Jesus paid the total price for my redemption. I have been bought at a price; I belong to God. Amen.

July 10, 2019, 05:15:02 AM
Reply #1584
  • FK - Hero

July 10, Instruments God Uses

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/d7f990bd-d486-4c6b-8225-a9e7da622c33/audio.mp3

The Bible teaches that the physical body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and that when Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood, He redeemed our bodies in addition to our spirits and souls. We belong to Him entirely—spirit, soul, and body.

God has a sincere interest in, and a specific purpose for, our bodies. The body is to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. (See 1 Corinthians 6:19.) It is to be the place in man where the Holy Spirit dwells. The Bible tells us that God does not dwell in temples made by hands. (See Acts 7:48.) We can build Him as many churches, synagogues, or tabernacles as we like, but God will not dwell there. God has chosen to dwell in the physical bodies of those who believe in Him. Thus, the believer’s body has an important function as a residence of the Holy Spirit.

Furthermore, Paul explained this about our physical members: “Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God” (Romans 6:13 KJV). The various members of the physical body are intended to be instruments (or weapons) that God can use. They do not belong to us; they belong to God. We are to yield them to God.

It is logical and obvious that God wants His “weapons” in good condition, not feeble or broken-down. He wants our bodies to be healthy and our members to be strong, effective, and active, because they are the members of Christ. In a certain sense, Christ has no body on the earth except ours. Our bodies are the instruments God uses to enact His will on the earth. I have become convinced that God expects us to keep our bodies as strong and as healthy as we can.

Thank You, Lord, that You have purchased me. I proclaim that the members of my physical body are instruments God can use, and I yield them to Him. I have been bought at a price; I belong to God. Amen.

July 11, 2019, 05:35:38 AM
Reply #1585
  • FK - Hero

July 11, The Pearl of Great Price

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/97e0cc33-54bc-4bae-ab61-95cc622493bc/audio.mp3

In Matthew 13:45–46, Jesus told a parable that, in my opinion, most beautifully describes the wonder of our redemption:

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

For me, this parable depicts the redemption of a human soul. Jesus is the merchant—not a tourist or a sightseer, but a man who has dealt in pearls all His life—and He knows the exact value of every pearl. The pearl that He has purchased is just one human soul—yours or mine. It cost Him all He had, everything He owned.

Updated to our contemporary culture, I can picture the scene when that merchant broke the news to his wife.

“Honey, I’ve sold our car.”

“You sold our car! Well, at least we still have a roof over our heads.”

“No, I sold our house, too!”

“Whatever made you do all that?”

“I found the most beautiful pearl I’ve ever seen. I’ve been looking all my life for such a pearl. It cost me everything I had. Wait till you see it!”

What does this mean to you and me? Each of us may picture ourselves as that one priceless pearl worth everything Jesus had—even His own blood.

Thank You, Lord, that You have purchased me. I proclaim that I am that priceless pearl purchased by God. I have been bought at a price; I belong to God. Amen.

July 12, 2019, 08:44:44 AM
Reply #1586
  • FK - Hero

July 12, His Forever!

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/1c6e3b1c-1ca0-4442-abd2-6baf2f778247/audio.mp3

Remember, it cost Jesus everything He had to buy you back to Himself. Though He was Lord of the entire universe, He laid aside all His authority and power to die in absolute poverty. He owned nothing. The burial clothes and the tomb in which He was buried were both borrowed.

Though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.        (2 Corinthians 8:9)

Perhaps you have never seen yourself as important. Maybe you have a poor self-image or low sense of self-esteem. You may look back on a life of pain and disappointment—a deprived and unhappy childhood, a marriage that ended in divorce, a career that never materialized, or years wasted on drugs and alcohol. Your past and your future both convey the same message: failure!

Not so to Jesus! He loved you so much that He gave up everything to redeem you for Himself. Repeat the beautiful words of the apostle Paul, making them your own: “The Son of God…loved me and gave Himself for me” (Galatians 2:20). Say it again: “God loved me and gave Himself for me.” And again, “The Son of God loved me and gave Himself for me.”

See yourself as that pearl held in the nail-scarred hand of Jesus. Hear Him saying to you, “You’re so beautiful! You cost Me everything I had, but I don’t regret it. Now you’re Mine forever!”

You cannot do anything to earn this. You can never change yourself or make yourself good. All that you can do is to accept what Jesus has done for you and thank Him for it! You belong to Him forever!

Thank You, Lord, that You have purchased me. I proclaim that Jesus loved me and gave Himself for me, and I belong to Him forever! I have been bought at a price; I belong to God. Amen.

July 13, 2019, 05:29:56 AM
Reply #1587
  • FK - Hero

July 13, The Purchase Price

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/ce4b1445-b935-43cc-98be-10b41f87c7d3/audio.mp3

Consider the price that Jesus paid. The price is stated very clearly in various parts of the New Testament. In Acts 20:28, Paul addressed the elders of the church at Ephesus, saying, “Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.”

Notice that Paul gave to Jesus the specific title of “God.” He said, “God…purchased [the church] with His own blood.” The purchase price was the blood of Jesus. Then, in 1 Peter 1:17, we read, “And if you call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to each one’s work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear.” He was not talking about a slavish fear, but rather about a deep sense of responsibility that comes due to the price that Jesus paid to redeem us. We must never treat ourselves as cheap. When we realize we have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus, we cannot afford to make ourselves cheap.

You were not redeemed with corruptible [perishable] things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.       (verses 18–19)

The price Jesus paid to redeem us was His precious blood. He is called the Lamb of God, without blemish and without spot. A blemish is something a creature is born with. A spot is something that would mar or stain it afterward. Jesus is without blemish, meaning He is without original sin, and He is without spot, meaning He is without personal sin. It is His perfect blood that has redeemed us.

Thank You, Lord, that You have purchased me. I proclaim that I have been redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus. I have been bought at a price; I belong to God. Amen.

July 14, 2019, 05:22:07 PM
Reply #1588
  • FK - Hero

July 14, Presenting Our Bodies

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/04adf29f-7737-4549-bae0-95e35763caa4/audio.mp3

It is important to truly understand that Jesus redeemed the whole person: spirit, soul, and body. One reason for the redemption of the body was so that it might become the temple of the Lord. The Lord is not going to dwell in a temple that has not been redeemed, one that still belongs to Satan. He will not dwell there. Our bodies have been redeemed so that God may dwell in them by His Holy Spirit. They were redeemed by the blood of Jesus.

What is the response that God requires from us? This is where it becomes extremely practical and is very important for all of us to understand. Paul said,

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.          (Romans 12:1)

Given all that God has done for us through Jesus’ death on the cross, how are we expected to respond? We are to present our bodies as living sacrifices. Why “living sacrifices”? Paul was contrasting living sacrifices with the sacrifices of the Old Testament, which involved the bodies of animals being killed and then placed on God’s altar as an offering to wipe away sin and guilt. Paul was saying, “Place your body on God’s altar, but don’t kill it. Place it on the altar as a living sacrifice.” Once you have placed your body on God’s altar, it no longer belongs to you. It belongs to God. Everything that was offered as a sacrifice on God’s altar became His.

That is exactly what God asks us to do, to present our bodies to Him as living sacrifices, to give up the ownership of our bodies and to put them in God’s hands.

Thank You, Lord, that You have purchased me. I proclaim that I am presenting my body to You as a living sacrifice. I have been bought at a price; I belong to God. Amen.

July 15, 2019, 05:47:57 AM
Reply #1589
  • FK - Hero

July 15, Sanctified, Set Apart, Translated

https://cdn.subsplash.com/audios/9S2SS4/0965b92c-bb43-42a3-9099-b20f245df783/audio.mp3

Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.     (Hebrews 13:12 KJV)

The blood of Jesus sanctifies each believer. Again, sanctify is a religious word, and many people are confused about its meaning. The word sanctify is related to the word saint and is directly related in the original biblical languages to the word for “holy.” So, to sanctify means “to make saintly,” or “to make holy.” Holiness includes the aspect of being set apart to God. The one who is sanctified finds himself in an area where God has access to him but the devil does not. To be sanctified is to be removed from the area of Satan’s reach and placed in an area where we are available to God. That is what it is to be sanctified: set apart to God, made holy. Just like righteousness, sanctification does not come by works, by effort, or by religion. It comes only by faith in the blood of Jesus. You belong to God, you are under God’s control, and you are available to God. Anything that is not of God has no right of approach to you; it is kept away by the blood.

In Colossians 1:12–13, Paul wrote, “Giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves” (niv). Through faith in the blood of Jesus, we have been removed from the area of Satan’s authority and translated into the kingdom of God. We have been totally translated. We are not going to be translated; we have already been translated—spirit, soul, and body. We are not in the devil’s territory. We are not under the devil’s laws. We are in the territory of the Son of God, and we are under His laws.

Thank You, Lord, that You have purchased me. I proclaim that I have been sanctified, set apart to God, and translated into the kingdom of God. I have been bought at a price; I belong to God. Amen.

[X]
Shalom! Selamat datang di Komunitas Kristen Online!

Nampaknya anda belum login. Klik disini untuk login

Belum menjadi member? Klik disini untuk DAFTAR GRATIS (cuma 1 menit)