Author Topic: Derek Prince Ministry  (Read 32791 times)

January 14, 2015, 05:15:23 AM
Reply #50
  • FK - Hero
  • 1 kor 9 : 16
http://www.derekprince.com/Groups/1000089500/DPM/Resources/Daily_Devotional/Daily_Devotional.aspx
Week 2 - Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil.
Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy. Psalm 107:2

todaysmessage
January 14 - Out of One Kingdom - into Another
The Lord redeemed us so that we are no longer in the hand of the enemy but in the Lord’s hand.

Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love.   (Colossians 1:12–13)

It is a fact that God has delivered us from the power of darkness - that is, Satan’s kingdom - and conveyed us into the kingdom of Christ. Thus, we have redemption - our sins are forgiven. We are no longer in Satan’s territory, nor are we under his authority. The unbelieving, those who reject Christ, the rebellious, and the disobedient are under Satan’s legitimate authority, but we Christians are not.

The fact is that when we repented and surrendered to Jesus Christ and made Him Lord of our lives, we were conveyed (translated, or carried over) - spirit, soul, and body - out of the kingdom of Satan and into the kingdom of Christ. These are facts. We believe facts from the invisible realm of God’s Word because we no longer go by our feelings. The shield of faith covers every area of our lives. No fiery dart need ever get past it. (See Ephesians 6:16.)

prayerresponse
Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that by His blood, I have been delivered from darkness and translated into the kingdom of the Son of God’s love. Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil. Amen.

This teaching was taken from the audio message: The Good News of the Kingdom, Vol. 1: The Kingdom for All Nations
January 15, 2015, 05:15:04 AM
Reply #51
  • FK - Hero
http://www.derekprince.com/Groups/1000089500/DPM/Resources/Daily_Devotional/Daily_Devotional.aspx

Week 3 - Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven
In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace. Ephesians 1:7

todaysmessage
January 15 - Full Rights of Redemption
In Ephesians 1:7, we see this provision of the blood of Jesus:

In Him [Christ] we have redemption through His blood,
the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.

The forgiveness of our sins is purchased for us by the blood of Jesus. Compare this verse with what Jesus said at the Last Supper in Matthew 26:28 as He gave the disciples the cup, which was the emblem of His blood:

For this is My blood of the new covenant [testament],
which is shed for many for the remission [forgiveness] of sins.
(Matthew 26:28)

Hebrews 9:22 says that without shedding of blood, there is no remission of sin. So the blood of Jesus was shed that our sins might be forgiven.

You will notice that in Ephesians 1:7, Paul made these two things coextensive: redemption through the blood of Jesus and the forgiveness of sins. This is very important to understand because we have the full legal rights of redemption only insofar as our sins are forgiven.

prayerresponse
Thank you, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that because all my sins are forgiven by His blood, I now have the full legal rights of redemption. Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. Amen.

This teaching was taken from the audio message Spiritual Conflict Vol. 3: God's People Triumphant: The Blood, the Word, Our Testimony
January 16, 2015, 05:02:01 AM
Reply #52
  • FK - Hero

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace. Ephesians 1:7

todaysmessage
January 16 - Settling All Claims
If all our sins are forgiven, we have total rights of redemption. But if there is any sin in our lives that is not confessed—and is therefore not forgiven—we do not have full legal rights of redemption in that area.
Satan still has a claim in that area. I have proved this many times in the ministry of deliverance. If Satan has any claim, he will not give it up. You can shout in his face or fast for a week, but you will not change the situation because Satan knows that he has a legal claim that still has not been settled.

Another common way in which believers give Satan a legal claim in their lives is by failing to forgive others. Jesus taught us that we are forgiven by God in the same measure in which we forgive others. We are to pray, “Forgive us our debts [trespasses], as we forgive our debtors [those who trespasses against us]” (Matthew 6:12).

We are not entitled to claim forgiveness from God above the measure in which we forgive others. (See verses 14–15.) Therefore, if there are any people we have not forgiven, in that measure, we are not forgiven by God. In other words, any area of unforgiveness in our lives is an area to which Satan still has legal claim. Do what you will; you cannot dislodge him until you have forgiven whomever you need to forgive.

prayerresponse
Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that I am fully forgiven, because I confess all my sins and now forgive those who have hurt me (list specific names). Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. Amen.

This teaching was taken from the audio message: Spiritual Conflict Vol. 3: God's People Triumphant: The Blood, The Word, Our Testimony
January 17, 2015, 05:29:06 AM
Reply #53
  • FK - Hero

todaysmessage
January 17 - Two Directions of Forgiveness
Forgiveness is one of the most beautiful words in any language. What makes it such a special and beautiful word? Consider some of the results that flow from forgiveness: reconciliation, peace, harmony, understanding, fellowship. How our world today stands in such dire need of these things!

In contrast, consider some of the consequences that flow from our failure to give and receive forgiveness: bitterness, strife, disharmony, hatred, and war. At times, it seems as though the entire human race is in danger of being overwhelmed by these evil, negative forces. If we are ever to rise above these conditions, it will be only as we learn and apply the principles of forgiveness.

There are two directions of forgiveness presented in the Bible. These two directions are portrayed by that great symbol of our Christian faith: the cross. The cross has two beams—one vertical, one horizontal—that represent the two directions of forgiveness. The vertical beam represents the forgiveness that we all need to receive from God and can be received only through our identification with the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The horizontal beam represents our relationships with our fellow men, and it speaks of the forgiveness that, in this case, has two directions: the forgiveness we need to receive from others, and the forgiveness we need to extend to others.

Once again, the only place where we can receive the grace for that kind of forgiveness is the cross

prayerresponse
Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that I not only receive God’s forgiveness; I also open myself up to receive the forgiveness of others, and I extend my forgiveness to them, as well. Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. Amen.

This teaching is taken from the booklet:
http://www.derekprince.com/Images/Content/1000000444/1000178013.jpg
January 18, 2015, 04:44:47 AM
Reply #54
  • FK - Hero

todaysmessage
January 18 - A Clean Slate
One of the most wondrous aspects of God’s nature is that when He forgives, He does so completely and in full. The book of Micah states this truth beautifully:

Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy. You will again have
compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths
of the sea.   (Micah 7:18–19 niv)

Isn’t that beautiful? Every wrong thing that we have ever done—everything that could ever make us feel guilty, every accusation that the enemy could ever bring against us—God treads underfoot, then hurls it into the depths of the sea.

Someone has remarked that when God casts your sins into the sea, He puts up a notice that reads, “NO FISHING!” Don’t ever try to go back and resurrect something that God has buried. If God has forgiven you, you are forgiven. There are no further questions. God’s forgiveness is total. In Isaiah, God speaks to His people,

I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember
your sins. (Isaiah 43:25)

When God forgives us, He blots out the record of our sins; our slates are clean. God does not have a poor memory, but He does have the ability to choose to forget. And when He forgives, He forgets!

prayerresponse
Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that You have forgiven me fully, blotting out the record of my sins. You have forgotten them, and I will, as well. Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. Amen.

This teaching is taken from: I Forgive You: The Three Most Powerful Words
January 19, 2015, 05:18:38 AM
Reply #55
  • FK - Hero

todaysmessage
January 19 - The Countless Blessings of Forgiveness
The type of forgiveness that we need, and can receive only from God Himself, is the vertical aspect of forgiveness. There is such blessedness in being forgiven by God. This truth was articulated perhaps most beautifully by David in Psalm 32:

Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man
whose sin the Lord does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit. (verses 1–2 NIV)

In the Hebrew language, this psalm begins with a plural noun: blessednesses. “Oh, the blessednesses of the one whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.” The implication is that there are innumerable blessings attached to having our sins forgiven by God.

It is important to see that the Bible does not talk about a man who does not need forgiveness. The Bible clearly indicates that all of us need forgiveness from God; there are no exceptions. In other psalms, David said that there is no man who does not sin. We have all sinned. Therefore, we all need forgiveness. It is not a question of whether we need forgiveness but whether we receive it.

prayerresponse
Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that I need Your forgiveness, and that as You forgive me, You bring great blessing to me, as well. Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. Amen.

January 20, 2015, 05:24:13 AM
Reply #56
  • FK - Hero

todaysmessage
January 20 - Acknowledging Our Sin
In Psalm 32, King David wrote out of his own personal experience:

When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was sapped as in the heat of summer. Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord”—and you forgave the guilt of my sin.   (verses 3–5 NIV)

I believe that when David wrote this, he had in mind the matter of Bathsheba, the wife of Uriah the Hittite. It was a terrible situation in which David had committed adultery, then committed murder to cover up his adultery. David obviously had been like many of us. For a long while, he had refused to face the fact of his sin. He tried to ignore it.

In the next verses, David makes a personal application:

Therefore let everyone who is godly pray to you while you may be found; surely when the mighty waters rise, they will not reach him. You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.   (verses 6–7 NIV)

It is never too late to confess our sins to God and seek refuge in His salvation. He will deliver us from our sins if we’ll only acknowledge them and repent.

prayerresponse
Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that because I readily confess any sin that I may have tried to hide, You have forgiven the guilt of my sin. You protect me from trouble and surround me with deliverance. Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. Amen.

January 21, 2015, 05:26:00 AM
Reply #57
  • FK - Hero

todaysmessage
January 21 - Testifying Personally
In Him [Christ] we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to
the riches of His grace.   (Ephesians 1:7)

Looking at this statement from the Word of God about the blood of Jesus, I will show you how to apply it with the hyssop of your personal testimony to your own life situation and need.

This verse tells us two things that we have through the blood of Jesus when we are in Christ. Remember, if we are outside of Christ, it does not avail. During the first Passover in Egypt, the blood did not protect those who were not inside their houses. It was only inside their houses that the Israelites were protected, and it is only inside Christ that we have redemption and forgiveness of sins.

I know the above verse by heart. If I stood upside down in a corner of a dark room on a dark night, I could quote this Scripture without the least problem. I live by this Scripture. I keep my hyssop in my hand. Believe me, not many days pass that I am not using the hyssop in my own life. I have discovered it does the job.

prayerresponse
Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I apply it with the hyssop of my personal testimony, proclaiming that by His blood, I have redemption and forgiveness of sins. Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. Amen.

This teaching is taken from the audio message: Praying to Change History: God's Atomic Weapon: The Blood of Jesus
January 22, 2015, 05:11:53 AM
Reply #58
  • FK - Hero

Week 4 - The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, continually cleanses me from all sin
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

todaysmessage
January 22 - A Continuing Process
One provision of the precious blood of Jesus is cleansing.

But if we walk in the light as He [Jesus] is in the light, we have fellowship with one another,
and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.   (1 John 1:7)

In this verse, there are three verbs in the continuing present tense: walk, fellowship, and cleanse. We must take note of that. If we continue walking in the light, we continue having fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus continues to cleanse us.

It is very important to see that this is conditional. If we continue to walk in the light of God’s Word by obeying what it says, then the first result is that we have fellowship with one another. If we are not walking in the light, we will not have fellowship. And if we do not have fellowship, we are not walking in the light. But, if we walk in the light and have fellowship, then the blood of Jesus continually keeps us clean.

prayerresponse
Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that I continue to walk in the light, have fellowship with other believers, and receive cleansing from sin. The blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, continually cleanses me from all sin. Amen.

This teaching is taken from the audio/video teaching: The Roman Pilgrimage Vol 1: Romans 1:1-1:17
January 23, 2015, 05:28:13 AM
Reply #59
  • FK - Hero

Week 4 - The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, continually cleanses me from all sin
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

todaysmessage
January 23 - Cleansing Here and Now
My personal testimony based on the statement above would be, “While I am walking in the light, the blood of Jesus is cleansing me, now and continually, from all sin.” I say it is “cleansing me now” because that makes it a here-and-now statement, not just a vague generalization. It is for me in the here and now, but it is also continual—indefinitely into the future.

The Swahili language of East Africa has a special tense to describe things that are complete and permanent. In that well-known song, “The Blood of Jesus Cleanses Us from All Sin,” they sing, “The blood of Jesus completely cleanses us absolutely.” These lyrics have stuck with me because they say it so perfectly. So, consider this confession in the light of something that is continual and complete.
There is a beautiful commentary on this truth in Psalm 51, which is the great penitent psalm David penned after he was convicted of his sins of adultery and murder. It is one of the most beautiful psalms—a psalm every one of us would do well to read from time to time, making it our own prayer. I believe in making the psalms my prayers; I don’t just read them, but I read them as my prayers.

“Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow” (Psalm 51:7). You will notice that David introduces the hyssop. The implication is that hyssop is the substance that brings the blood to where I am. It is a beautiful, prophetic preview of being cleansed with the blood of Jesus.

prayerresponse
Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that His blood is cleansing me, now and continually, from all sin. The blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, continually cleanses me from all sin. Amen.

This teaching is taken from the audio/video message: The Roman Pilgrimage Vol 1: Romans 1:1-1:17

[X]
Shalom! Selamat datang di Komunitas Kristen Online!

Nampaknya anda belum login. Klik disini untuk login

Belum menjadi member? Klik disini untuk DAFTAR GRATIS (cuma 1 menit)