About girl

She may not be your dream come true,
She may not be the shooting star you’ve always wished,
But she will always try to be that one girl you’ve always needed.

http://artdictionary.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/waterhouse_juliet.jpg

1. She won’t mind sleeping a little bit later just to talk to you, the guy she’s been in love with

2. You’ve always been in her prayer

3. She would call or text you, in her busiest time, just to know if you’re doing alright

4. She would never get mad at you, because she never wants to hurt your feeling

5. She may get jealous some times, but never get it the wrong way, it means she loves you a little too much

6. She hates waiting, but when it comes to waiting for someone she loves, she won’t care

7. She can be your best friend and your lover at a time

8. She always wants you to be happy, even if she is no longer the part of it

9. She always wants you to find a reason to smile, even if she is no longer the reason

10. She may fake her smiles, but never her tears and feelings

11. She remembers every little thing about you :rolleye0014:

12. When you’re near, her heart beats faster and slower at the same time

13. When you talk to her, she can’t seem to stop smiling :ashamed0002:

14. When you hold her hands, her heart melts like never before

15. When you brush her hair, her cheeks blush

16. When you kiss her, her knees go weak

17. When you laugh, it warms her heart

18. When you cry, it bleeds her heart

19. When you’re away, she’ll never stop loving and missing you

20. When you leave her, you take parts of her, and her heart with you

21. She loves you for who you are, not for how you look

22. She loves you in and out :azn:

23. However sweaty you may get, she won’t mind to give you a warm hug

24. However annoying you may get, she can never get mad

25. She never forgets every little thing she’s done with you :onion-head16:

26. She never forgets the times that bring smiles to her face

27. She never forgets the one that flies her high, and it’s you

28. She never forgets her anniversary date :smitten:

29. She loves the way you call her name

30. She loves you. :love0034:

source : tifany

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1046/adolfhitlerjoke4681576cjf0.jpg

nice share :afro:

Really… I don’t Understand… :ashamed0002:
Who is “SHE” ?? :ashamed0004:

Wow!!! she’s could be one from millions and since i ain’t marry every girls… so… she would be the one for me… ^^ thanks!

kubisa seperti itu ga yaaa?

cool…
sweet…

Who is she?

wow what a lucky man you are…mr serendipity!

I think “she” is every girl… Am I right? Because almost is true I ever felt that kind of sensation.

she is my sweetheart ;D

she is picture :smiley: peace

girls like that there only in romantic movies
and in the dream. In the real world it’s
impossible:

Girls like this do exist in the real world… I think the melancholic girls are like this… The thing is, the melancholic, sensitive girls are usually attracted to outgoing, sanguine guys… What can I say, opposites attract! And the typical sanguine guy that a girl like this would love, usually don’t appreciate her the way she ought to be appreciated!

“She won’t mind sleeping a little bit later just to talk to you, the guy she’s been in love with”

• sure she won’t mind, but he probably isn’t interested in talking… he wants to do things he likes… like watch TV, play games or whatever…

“She would call or text you, in her busiest time, just to know if you’re doing alright”

• Sure thing!! Girls like this deeply love and care about her man… But would he do the same thing to her? Or would he always be too busy…??

“She loves you for who you are, not for how you look”

• But he keeps telling her she needs to lose 3 more kilograms…

I mean, c’mon… I’m sure guys like this post cause it makes them feel like a king… The girl endlessly waits on him and what not… But women need to be appreciated too… Guys, it won’t hurt to make your girl feel like a princess… She will love you and appreciate you even more… I’m just saying…

hahaha i hope i will get girl like this, but i think the reality is not that sweet.

I think every girl will do those things to a man that they really love the most…at least, i will…

Thank CHRIST THY GOD, My Wife is even more than that post.
:onion-head25: I Love You My Eve (with lookin’ thru her sleeping face right now).

blind love. Not good.

that quote is a perspective from a being not yet found his true love or too afraid to give, to start fall in love or sacrifice in an eternal affection with someone that HE given to him.

Pity You my brother. :onion-head83: Please, raise your strength, stand on courage to start Love.
Because Love is Give and Share, like the girl about ’ this topic.

CHRIST BLESS You.

ahahaha, maybe…

But, I think somehow we need a correction for a wrong thing that we have done. We can’t be a 100% right all the time.

*sori bahasa inggrisnya kacau ;D

Girls have been lining up for Zod…
;D ;D ;D