AKU BUTUH DUKUNGAN DAN BANTUAN DOA UTK MISSION TRIP KU.

This past october 2008 I learned about a missions organization called YWAM. I met amazing YWAM-ers from YWAM South Africa and YWAM Perth,Australia. I spent this 2 months worked with them. We went to slums area, street kids, hospital, prison, local schools, local churches and lots more. It was a great ministries, but I had no idea that God will put such a strong calling upon my heart towards YWAM. So while i worked with them as their translator, i keep praying to God to show me what He wants me to do. Lots of struggle and questions, and finally, through months of prayerful consideration and waiting upon the Lord, I have receive confirmation for this calling upon my life. That God put my heart to the poor and needy and street kids. And God wants me to equip my self by join Mercy DTS.

This is the support letter that I am sending out to all of the people that i know, and now im sending it to you.

Dear you,

Greetings to you in the Lord’s name. How are you doing? I hope that God is doing as many wonderful things in your life as He is in me. Let me introduce myself. My name is Stephanie Lady Amanda Tampubolon from Jakarta, Indonesia. And i’m 23 years old. My purpose for writing this letter is to let you know about a great opportunity that the Lord has laid on my heart.

Since last October 2008 i’ve been participate as a translator for YWAM (Youth With A Mission) team. And for this past 2 months i’ve seen so many amazing things, miracles and lots of God’s work. Me and YWAM team went to many places such as slum areas, street kids, local schools, hospital ministry, prison ministry, local churches and much more. I’ve seen people get healed and of course salvation. And the most important thing is i can see and i can hear what God asking me to do. I begun to understand that God lead me to helping the poor, street kids and to win many souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. And that’s where YWAM fits in. Ywam is an international movement of Christian from many denominations dedicated to serving Jesus through out the world with an aim to know God and to make Him known.

So this next February 4th '09 - July 17th '09, there’s a class of Mercy DTS (Discipleship Training School) in YWAM Melbourne, Australia that i want to join to. This Mercy DTS is a YWAM training program that has focus on reaching out to the poor and needy. DTS is a 6 months full-time school; first 3 months is the lecture phase, where they teaching about God’s character and our response to Him. Lectures incl. repentance and forgiveness, relationships, proclaiming truth, God’s father heart, evangelism, mission and a lot more. And next 3 months is twelve weeks outreach (to some location that God lead us to such as South East Asia, Africa and Pasific) where to take the Gospel to the nations and to get a chance to see the transforming power of God’s love not only in my own life but also in the lives of the people around me. In this outreach we’ll be playing and teaching children about God, praying with the people, reaching out the poor, go out and sharing with the street kids and teach them about Jesus, hospital ministry, prison ministry, door to door evangelism and of course to win many souls to the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Lord calls us to use the gift which He has given us in order to spread His love. God has put insistent calling on my heart to serve, learn and grow in Him through YWAM ministries. And that is what i really want. To learn and to do something in the name of Jesus. That school and outreach provides an opportunity for me to meet the physical and spiritual needs of a community that is desperately in need. While God has opened up a door for me to develop a greater heart of compassion for His people around the world, the exciting part is that you will be able to share in this compassion in several ways. First, you can help pray for me. More than anything, I would value your prayers for me and those who lives will be touched by God through me. I believe that God answers prayers, and i’m asking you to pray for safety, good health, smooth travel. I will also need prayers that my financial needs will be met. At this time i need to raise US$7000 to cover school fee, outreach fee, flights and and all cost of the trip, and that is quite challenge!

This is the link so that you can see the DTS that i want to join with : http://ywammelbourne.org/dts_mercy.aspx

Beyond your prayers, if you led to join me by financially supporting this mission, I would be grateful. I will have to be creative to raise the money, and i want to extend an invitation to you to participate. I will need to raise at least some of my funds by the end of Dec 08 in order to pay for airline tickets and other items. For financial support, there’s some several ways.

• You can send it through my father’s bank account. His name : Henry T.H Tampubolon. Bank name : Bank MANDIRI Matraman Jakarta Indonesia. Account number : 006-00-0464758-6

• You can send it via Western Union or MoneyGram. You can write my ID name : Staphani Lady Amanda T. And they will ask you my address : Jl. Tabanas III No.5 Pamulang Tangerang. If you send it via Western Union or MoneyGram they will give you reference number. And you have to tell me that reference number via text msg to my cellphone +622195089485 or via my email [email protected]

• Checks can be made payable to my church GPdI Manggarai (Pentachostel Church) Pdt. Albert Galela Jl. Minangkabau Dalam No.2 Rt.03/014 depan SMU 43 Jakarta 12960. Please write my name Stephanie Lady Amanda Tampubolon on check’s name. All contribution are tax deductible.

• Or checks can be made payable to Youth With A Mission Melbourne

YWAM Melbourne
1 Kent Road
Surrey Hills
VIC 3127
Australia.
Please write my name “Stephanie Lady Amanda Tampubolon” and that i’m doing Mercy DTS in Feb 4 '09 on the memo line.
All contributions are tax deductible.

This is a journey that God has called me to and i would greatly appreciate any level of support you are able to offer. And please do not feel obligated to give, but give as God leads you to.

Again, I really hope things are going well for you. I’d love to hear an update on what’s going on in your life if you have the time. I will definitely be praying for you. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this letter, and if you have any questions, please let me know. Take care, i hope to hear from you soon. And please be one of my prayer partners.

God bless you,

Stephanie Tampubolon
[email protected]
+622195089485

PS : Ini adalah support letter yang aku kirim secara random. Mulai dari orang2 yang aku kenal, teman2 orang yang aku kenal bahkan orang yang tidak aku kenal sama sekali.
Aku tahu bahwa jika Tuhan memanggil, Dia akan sediakan semuanya.
Aku mohon doanya… juga bantuan lain yang memang dikarenakan Tuhan mengetuk pintu hati saudara2, bukan karena terpaksa.

Bahasax ribet.Maklum wktu skul nilai inggris gw jeblok.Poinx seh mnta dukungn doa n dana kn.Imani aja n claim janji Tuhan kalw kmu merasa kmu dkat ma Tuhan.Usaha kmu udh bgus,skrg tinggal tgu waktu Tuhan aja.Tmn2 dsini akn bntu doa.Gw prbdi g bs bntu doa.

Hehehe sorry about the language. Tadi nya mau bikin bahasa indonesia. Tp lebih baik post aja langsung the real support letter ku yang ku kirim ke semua orang.
Thank for all prayer…

Shalom sdr.stephanie. Senangnya mendengar keinginan anda yg begitu besar untuk pelayanan. kami semua bantu dlm doa. semoga TUHAN YESUS memberi jalan dan petunjuk sehngga saudara menjadi berkat bagi sesama lewat pelayanan saudara. Yakin & percaya TUHAN YESUS punya rencana yg dahsyat buat hidup saudara. Kami bantu dalam doa. TUHAN YESUS memberkati.