Buat kalian yang suka Christian Rock Music gabung sini yaa...

“In my personal belief, I think this style of “Christian” music can be used effectively for God’s purpose. In the New Testament, CHRIST says that we should be fishers of men. Meaning that we can use anything as bait. Even music. God has given them the talent to play the music and all that, why not use it to send a message to those who don’t have any hope in this world. I’ve noticed Christian Metal has been quite the controversy and all that!!!”

Share ya nama2 band musik Kristen yang bernuansa rock yang kalian suka disini trs berkat apa yang kalian dapatkan dari lagu yg mreka nyanyiin. Biarlah menjadi berkat buat kita semua. :slight_smile:

Jesus bless u all!! :afro:

rock ? hemmm gw lebih suka ke PunkRock > RELIENT K

:afro:

Kalo gw lebih suka musik MetalCore&HeavyMetal :coolsmiley:

1. As I Lay Dying
2. August Burn Red
3. Underoath
4. The Devil Wears Prada
5. War of Ages
6. Impending Doom
7. Demon Hunter

“In my personal belief, I think this style of “Christian” music can be used effectively for God’s purpose. In the New Testament, CHRIST says that we should be fishers of men. Meaning that we can use anything as bait. Even music. God has given them the talent to play the music and all that, why not use it to send a message to those who don’t have any hope in this world. I’ve noticed Christian Metal has been quite the controversy and all that!!!”

still Hillsong United :slight_smile: my fav

Silverline ga d masukin tuh?