Teaching Opportunities at EF English First Jakarta, Tangerang and Bogor
EF English First is a world renowned language institution and we now have ten schools in our group and the newest school no 10 in Bogor started in March 2012.
We now have vacancies for our branches in Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, BSD, Cengkareng, Bogor, Puri Indah, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City. Pre-employment test and selection will be conducted in EF Tanjung Duren, West Jakarta. It’s a great opportunity to be part of an internationally recognized language schools.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-NATIVE (INDONESIAN) ENGLISH TEACHER:
• Min. D3 (preferably majoring in English)
• Ongoing training is provided
• Preferably female
• Excellent English skills
• Working hours mostly: Mon-Fri at 12 pm-8 pm, Saturday at 9 am-3 pm
• Having teaching experience or teaching TOEFL experience will be an advantage
• Please write the score if you took a test such as Cambridge Exam / IELTS / TOEFL (IBT or PBT) / TOEIC
• Able to commit to a minimum of one year contract
• An opportunity to be in a work environment of multinationalities
Preferably candidates living in North Jakarta, West Jakarta, South Jakarta, Serpong-Tangerang and Bogor.
Please send your CV and cover letter, supporting documents and a recent photograph by email to:
Contact person: Ms. Retha
Email: [email protected]
Or by post to:
HR Department EF Swara Group
Jl. Arjuna Utara No 1
Gedung Tomang Tol Lt. 4
Tanjung Duren Selatan
Jakarta Barat 11470
Phone: +62-21-56942002 / Fax: +62-21-56942112
On your application, please write that you find this vacancy from forumkristen.com
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted. However, all resumes received will be kept on file for future positions.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to take written test which include institutional TOEFL prediction.